Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

HausOfG
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, that means they still enjoyed the show despite the wig but i still think they hate it too :huntyga:

best gif wtf GIF

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very boring and underwhelming, specially being from Lady Gaga. It brings nothing new to the table. 

When she did the first Fame perfume, the ads were AMAZING, the bottle was pretty cool, and the liquid tried something new, being black that wouldnt stain and with an unusual smell. 

With HL, ill give it the benefit of the doubt for the future, but so far..... booooring, boring packaging, boring ads, boring shades... if you didnt tell me it was from Gaga I wouldve thought it was just some random makeup brand.

Abramovic

Even though I don't wear make up, I think that HausLabs is pretty underwhelming because I thought we would get new and good visuals. I don't like the visual direction they took and it already feels like she is not really passionate about the project. It seems too forced and random...

I also think that the colors/shades are not really interesting. The message behind it is good but gaga is preaching nothing else since the beginning of her career so that makes HausLabs not really special. 

:madge:

Archived