💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

Reminds of dexter laboratories

:ally:. Seems like good products, trusty. Not the funniest thing ever tho. I like about fashion, cosmetics etc freshness, lightness, fast. This brand seems bit too serious at times. But yeah im def would or might buy some product. So maybe its not bad thought to look legit

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
7 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Wow,  first I am  Not your sister, and what youre doing is actually bullying, tell me I deserved a WP. You don’t know the details. 
please be respectful and if you have nothing to say, just don’t respond to my posts. 

I sai “probably “. You were probably the disrespectful one to begin with. I said sis cause i really meant no harm, but say what you want :ohwell:

spicemuncher

I don’t care much for beauty products, but I enjoy seeing the shoots and promos! I do hope it doesn’t become the sole focus in the future, and that Gaga is putting time to build momentum right now, then eventually let a capable team handle it as she moves on to bigger and more important things.

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, Killa said:

Reminds of dexter laboratories

:ally:. Seems like good products, trusty. Not the funniest thing ever tho. I like about fashion, cosmetics etc freshness, lightness, fast. This brand seems bit too serious at times. But yeah im def would or might buy some product. So maybe its not bad thought to look legit

Yeah, they wanna bring everybody in but at the end of the day its demographic wants more crazy colors and products so they probably need to transfer some boldness into their products too 

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I don’t care much for beauty products, but I enjoy seeing the shoots and promos! I do hope it doesn’t become the sole focus in the future, and that Gaga is putting time to build momentum right now, then eventually let a capable team handle it as she moves on to bigger and more important things.

I mean yeah, but at the same time it would be nice to still see some shoots of her and to know she’s also involved in creating the products, otherwise i wouldn’t like it that much anymore 

SHALLOW
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's not something I really care about personally but if it's what Gaga wants to do then she's free to do it :laughga:

I'm plenty patient.

Go ahead, Gags :gayhat: have Enigma last five more years, pour everything into Haus Labs, have babies and raise them to 18, I'm still gonna be right here waiting for that next album and loving every minute of it :gayhat:

That I don’t agree with :laughga:

SHALLOW
7 hours ago, ice bear said:

I think i'm not the target public

They’re kinda trying to include everyone tho :huntyga: that’s probably why the brand is not as out there as we want it too

SHALLOW
7 hours ago, MrDarkGa said:

It sort of came out of nowhere imo and seemed like she was jumping on a played out trend a few years too late. I think thats where a lot of her criticism comes from as you can only be so revolutionary with makeup today given how saturated the market is with everyone and their dead grandmother releasing a brand or product.

We’ve known about it ever since 2017 tho :huntyga: 

PartySick
19 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

a suger-coated cash grab

I still don't know why y'all say this :spin:

The woman makes a million dollars every night she does Enigma :rip: she's worth $320 million. She is not hurting for cash.

If she wanted to make bank she'd hire producers to put out radio friendly music every 6 months, not make a gay makeup line :rip:

🖤

Head Empty

It feels pretentious :sweat:

The campaign tries to be powerful, but there's nothing to back it up (yet). The products might be nice quality but the creativity isn't there.

And we KNOW Gaga is passionate about make-up, but so far I haven't felt that passion when she talks about the brand.

All in all it feels unambitious for Gaga's standard, or at least a missed opportunity to do something more exciting in this already over-saturated market.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

That I don’t agree with :laughga:

I wouldn't mind honestly :spin:

I'd probably end up going a few times :rip:

But I doubt she'll extend it that far :poot:

🖤

SHALLOW
4 hours ago, Doot said:

I don't personally wear makeup, so I can't relate to it in that respect but I purchased it for all my friends whom do, one of which is a makeup artist, and she said the products, especially the eyeliner, is one of the best she's ever used. 

I think the promotional images she has released have been absolute serves, which is great considering Gaga doesn't really go all out for her outfits like she used to. 

It doesn't matter to me that Gaga's main thing has always been music. She's always had other endeavors, some of which I've liked, some of which I haven't, so if it makes her happy and others enjoy it, I support it.  

Hating something you are simply not interested in because all you want is music just doesn't make any sense to me. 

Generous Queen :vegas:

Zander

I don't dislike HL but imo it just has always lacked a certain authenticity and genuineness about it. It's a cash grab capitalizing off of the self empowerment, self expression and "love yourself" mantra she's been selling to us for free since the beginning of her career. Maybe because I'm a fan and I've heard it a 100 times but that message feels tiring and forced and albeit unnecessary and too try hard for a makeup line, probably because so many brands are doing it and it's not needed in 2020.

Say want you want about JS but across his brand & products they feel are exactly what you expect from him, it feels authentic to him and his roots and there's no forced message, it just says it without the need to say it. Even though I know Gaga has said (I think) that she doesn't want to be predictable of what the public expect of her I still think she should have played to that presumption as a strength. 

Archived