💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

I'm wondering where the matching fingernail polish is. Gaga promo photos have matching nails. 

There is so much going on in this next photo. Does this ponytail have a name?  Hot Rod handlebars?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't personally wear makeup, so I can't relate to it in that respect but I purchased it for all my friends whom do, one of which is a makeup artist, and she said the products, especially the eyeliner, is one of the best she's ever used. 

I think the promotional images she has released have been absolute serves, which is great considering Gaga doesn't really go all out for her outfits like she used to. 

It doesn't matter to me that Gaga's main thing has always been music. She's always had other endeavors, some of which I've liked, some of which I haven't, so if it makes her happy and others enjoy it, I support it.  

Hating something you are simply not interested in because all you want is music just doesn't make any sense to me. 

4 hours ago, D0P3 said:

but truth be told we're all here to discuss and engage in her MUSIC (videos + promo + tours + performances + interviews etc).

so I feel extremely let down to see how haus labs is appropriating our slangs ( "Inner Monster", "put your paws up") at the same time we're expecting new music and being COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY NEGLECTED  AND IGNORED.

I don't agree with this at all. 

This isn't GagaMusicDaily. It's GagaDaily. 

It's a forum dedicated to Lady Gaga. Not simply her music. If that were the case then we should all open up help threads asking all of the other non music related sections of the forum to be closed. 

Franch Toast

I really like the Glam Attacks and eyeliners, which have revolutionized my own eye makeup game. The lip products (lip liners, glosses, and red lipstick) are fine but not life-changing. I'm looking forward to trying a lip crayon or two.

Everything I've heard leads me to believe LG truly is passionate about Haus Labs. Ultimately though, I'll continue to buy the products because I like them, not because of her. I'd like to see some bolder colors, but I understand why they may not have started with those. 

One thing I like about their products is that they're very user-friendly, and the company even posts videos demonstrating how to use the products. I'm not an Instagram makeup influencer and am very much a makeup novice, even though I've been wearing makeup for multiple decades, so I appreciate this. I also like their positive message and how they encourage customers to experiment with the products and come up with unique looks. I do wish they would expand to stores like Sephora or ULTA so that people can test the products in person, and I don't understand why they don't sell the merchandise in Haus of Gaga in Vegas or start a pop-up shop there. They'd make a killing, especially during concert weeks. 

If I am being honest, HL does more for my day-to-day life than LG's actual music, since I wear the Glam Attacks almost every day, and they're a quick way to look good. 

That said, I hope she does say something about new music soon – even if the album won't be out for 5 years, it'd be nice for her to address it beyond the coy responses she's given Nikkie and Oprah. 

She/Her/Hers

3 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

I have no problem with her doing a makeup brand if it were fresh but Haus Labs just feels so bland and uninspired.

The packaging is what gets me the most, it’s just plain black, nothing about it suggests it’s a Lady Gaga brand. When you compare it to the likes of this it puts me off..

I felt like he truly dedicated his time and mind to the product, its interesting and fun, meanwile i see Haus lab is just so lame and boring and tired, from the packaging to the products itself

funkyhaus
1 minute ago, gagata said:

I felt like he truly dedicated his time and mind to the product, its interesting and fun, meanwile i see Haus lab is just so lame and boring and tired, from the packaging to the products itself

Exactly! It literally just feels like a cash grab. Despite hating doing it, her FAME fragrance was so innovative and iconic, wish the same energy had been brought to the makeup 

RAMROD

It is OK. I have no use of it much, but others does.

So I don't hate on it. Next.

4tsmb9u.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Exactly! It literally just feels like a cash grab. Despite hating doing it, her FAME fragrance was so innovative and iconic, wish the same energy had been brought to the makeup 

The perfume wasn't a good quality product at all, the only good thing it had going for it was the black liquid. The HL makeup seems a much better quality and you can tell this is something she's passionate about. 

funkyhaus
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

The perfume wasn't a good quality product at all, the only good thing it had going for it was the black liquid. The HL makeup seems a much better quality and you can tell this is something she's passionate about. 

The black liquid is what made it quintessentially ‘Gaga’ though. 
And yes I imagine she’s very pa$$ionate about it :stalkga:

TheSlash

I would've appreciated it more if it was released ALONG new music, not INSTEAD of new music :madge: 

Ew, David!

nateygaga1997

Honestly, I think they are great products and I have loved my experiences with them. I feel like all of the judgement is from people who don't intend on buying the product - which doesn't make sense to me. 

Gaga is happy creating something that is important to her and her team - so if you're not planning on buying it, why can't we be happy that she is doing something she loves? 

Tyler1992

Gaga doing a project with her best friend and experimenting in different business ventures probably feels so rewarding for her! 

Cello

I stan Haus Labs. As a woman who wears makeup pretty much every day, the glam attacks and lip liners have instantly become part of my makeup routine. Also love the eyeliner. 

The products really are great quality, and Gaga is clearly enjoying herself on this project. Might I also add that the packaging looks really good, a lot better than many other brands. 

The one thing I don't like about this era is the amount of unnecessary hate and bitterness on every new HL announcement thread. If makeup isn't for you, then get some fresh air and move on, let the rest of us enjoy it! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Bloody hooker

I like Haus Labs even though I don’t wear makeup. It’s nice to see Gaga do something that she actually likes doing. I want LG6 as much as the next person, but we just have to wait it out.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

PartySick

It's not something I really care about personally but if it's what Gaga wants to do then she's free to do it :laughga:

I'm plenty patient.

Go ahead, Gags :gayhat: have Enigma last five more years, pour everything into Haus Labs, have babies and raise them to 18, I'm still gonna be right here waiting for that next album and loving every minute of it :gayhat:

🖤

Archived