💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, ok. Will you ever accept it tho? :oprah: You know she won't stop releasing makeup, right?

OR release music with every new haus labs launch. Then I wouldn't have an issue :vegas:

End Racism Now

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I need more diversity with the overall brand...yes it has LOTS of makeup, but where are the skincare products, fragrances, accessories, etc we were also promised... :what:

I want ALL fans to be included...not just the ones that wear makeup :oops:

Surely Gaga knows a huge portion of her fans don't all wear makeup and will want to see what else the brand has to offer :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagzus

i love it and i'm stanning it. If i ever get on Drag Race UK and win whilst wearing my Eye-Lie-ner and GlamAttack in Aphrodite I expect to become a brand ambassador :gaysia: @BorisIsHere

ryhanna

I'm not into makeup so I don't really care, but it's an okay project and I'm sure there are plenty out there who will buy it

bloody g

it looks good enough and it's not hurting her image. her pockets are also getting fatter at that.

unfortunately i don't care about the products, although the mua youtubers are entertaining i have to say

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I feel disappointed. I mean I was really hyped when the trailer dropped, it looked great but when it was released......chile.

The products don't match the look of the trailer imo. There is nothing "Gaga" about it. The packaging, the shades, the products, the marketing nothing is revolutionary or unique.

Of all the people I would've never thought that Gaga would create something subpart.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk xoxo

ryansamonster

Don’t mind it one bit. The photo shoots and promo have been awesome and totally Gaga. Gonna order the eyeliner soon and play around with it, but that’s as far as I go with makeup. 

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I need more diversity with the overall brand...yes it has LOTS of makeup, but where are the skincare products, fragrances, accessories, etc we were also promised... :what:

I want ALL fans to be included...not just the ones that wear makeup :oops:

Surely Gaga knows a huge portion of her fans don't all wear makeup and will want to see what else the brand has to offer :stalkga:

Sarah said they're going to release those when they're ready. I'm actually waiting for them too :vegas:

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, Frostken said:

I feel disappointed. I mean I was really hyped when the trailer dropped, it looked great but when it was released......chile.

The products don't match the look of the trailer imo. There is nothing "Gaga" about it. The packaging, the shades, the products, the marketing nothing is revolutionary or unique.

Of all the people I would've never thought that Gaga would create something subpart.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk xoxo

I mean, i don't get what you expect,it's makeup. :huntyga: 

As if we didn't already know what everyone was going to say in this thread. :fan: You knew before you made the thread. :toofunny:

boneknuckleskin

Not here for it. Same with all the other pop girls make-up lines. Rihanna’s is the only one that feels somewhat legitimate and still imma bout to cancel her too :gaysia:

It’s more than a distraction from the music  I think it’s going to influence the quality of music we get and timeline of when we get it and every other thing in her life. I’m sure Sarah is passionate about it and I stan supporting your friends but I feel like everyone is wanting to emulate Fenty Beauty’s or Huda’s success so they can ultimately work less and make more coins cuz they lazy. Also Gagz knows her song is out there and knows we’re wildin’ over today’s announcement and she gives us nothing. Rude ass! :huntyga:

MessyTop

To be honest, since you ask, I actually think is pretty lame. The colors are basic and is bringing nothing new to the make up Industry. I think is below Gaga, but having a negative option about Haus Labs here at GGD is rough, I’ve gotten various warnings just from making fun of Haus labs, so I try to stay out of it. 
I just want her to move on form it, but I guess is just me. 😔

Archived