• Last Reply
HoneyB
2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

EQrmq7aXkAAv2YA?format=jpg&name=360x360

see y’all in court, copying my memes 

I do it out of love:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr7n_TrVqQfbgw_gR6K3e

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

The whole makeup industry annoys me tbh. While I appreciate the sentiment Ga has for it, I can't be convinced that it's all about ~ empowerment ~ and not just a cash opportunity that relies on consumers' insecurities (nothing wrong with making money and having a business, but let's call a spade a spade).

Delusional
1 minute ago, EtherealDreams said:

EQq-ezDVAAAM_zM?format=jpg&name=large

EQW-IO9XYAIeS3t.jpg

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Regina George
3 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

see y’all in court, copying my memes 

I can't even imagine Gaga's reaction when she sees this pic all over her twitter replies :bradley:

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's honestly GREAT PRODUCT. all the reviews I've seen on youtube are very good and it made 100% of the users there look good so it's a win for me.

and I'm a MALE with no intention of buying or wearing make-up. I just checked to see what the tea was because at the end of the day I really wish she succeeds on every project she's in. that's how hard I stan.

but truth be told we're all here to discuss and engage in her MUSIC (videos + promo + tours + performances + interviews etc).

so I feel extremely let down to see how haus labs is appropriating our slangs ( "Inner Monster", "put your paws up") at the same time we're expecting new music and being COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY NEGLECTED  AND IGNORED.

this is the hot tea lots of people can't handle. that's why I've been getting "sadded" like crazy and told to leave the site.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Delusional
Just now, Talenti said:

I do it out of love:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr7n_TrVqQfbgw_gR6K3e

EQXAu0cXsAA3fZl.jpg

<3333 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Guillaume Hamon

I love it and think folks here exaggerate a lot by being so tough with the products.

If it wasn't released while we wait for a new era I'm sure most would be pretty okay with it. :)  

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Nnnn imagine if gaga releases 2 dark shades and 40 white shades, cancelled real quick

EQhjAcIW4AA-o9q.jpg

I mean, i'm white so i'd probably still buy it :vegas: but no, she has a whole team to make sure she includes everyone 

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I actually love it and think folks here exaggerate a lot when they're so tough with the products.

If it wasn't released while we wait for a new era I'm sure most would be pretty okay with it. :)  

I don't even think they're mad at the products tbh. But i do agree that they're made cause we're near LG6. Like, i don't think anyone was so critical when she released Fame perfume :oops:

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'd still hate it :huntyga:  It doesn't serve any other purpose than to make a CERTAIN demographic of people happy and "empowered". Its literally a side project that she made a main project, and its something which I will not invest any time, money, or energy in

I mean, ok. Will you ever accept it tho? :oprah: You know she won't stop releasing makeup, right?

HvyMtlLvr25

I like it. I wear makeup. Usually my makeup look is pretty basic and/or I love messy punk looks with some glitter that takes 5-15 minutes for full face, and a lot of Haus Labs fits my style. Some of the products don't work very well on my skin, the eyeliner sticks to my eyelids, and some of the shadows are too chunky, but other shadows (rose bitch, biker) work really well on me and the lip liners are nice for liner/all over color. Overall I like it but the quality is hit or miss. I'll probably end up trying the new lipstick at some point but I have enough makeup and I'm broke rn. I don't mind she started a side endeavor, and it doesn't surprise me she ventured into makeup. The message and vegan/cruelty free behind it is nice too. I put on makeup that I like and feel like is "me" and doesn't have to conform to trends or what others enjoy doing for their own makeup. So I appreciated that. It doesn't have to be applied perfectly to look decent. I appreciate what she's doing and I also understand the people who aren't so into it. Makeup isn't for everyone, some are in it just for the music which is just fine too, and no one has to like everything she does. I'll continue to be interested in Haus Labs, though and it does make me a little sad when people are straight up mean about it. 

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

It's honestly GREAT PRODUCT. all the reviews I've seen on youtube are very good and it made 100% of the users there look good so it's a win for me.

and I'm a MALE with no intention of buying or wearing make-up. I just checked to see what the tea was because at the end of the day I really wish she succeeds on every project she's in. that's how hard I stan.

but truth be told we're all here to discuss and engage in her MUSIC (videos + promo + tours + performances + interviews etc).

so I feel extremely let down to see how haus labs is appropriating our slangs ( "Inner Monster", "put your paws up") at the same time we're expecting new music and being COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY NEGLECTED  AND IGNORED.

this is the hot tea lots of people can't handle. that's why I've been getting "sadded" like crazy and told to leave the site.

Yep, the timing is kinda unfortunate :huntyga:

Nuggets

To be completely honest, I don't like it at all. It's her most boring project to date imo.

That doesn't mean I agree with the people who complain about Haus Labs everytime they announce something tho :interestinga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, ok. Will you ever accept it tho? :oprah: You know she won't stop releasing makeup, right?

I accept it, but I wish she would stop promoting it as much :vegas:  and release more music instead 

End Racism Now

Archived