💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

So i'm still seeing so many negative comments about HL.

I was wondering if you just don't like HL cause you think it's a distraction from her music. Cause otherwise products are actually good and the future of HL is kinda exciting if you ask me.

I'm personally ok with it, tho sometimes i think HL projects can  misleade us to believe hints and photoshoots have something to do with LG6 but they never end up being about it. :huntyga: I wonder if that'll change after LG6 is released. Also i'm so over people who keep criticizing HL, she's not gonna stop releasing makeup, just accept it. :oops:

Like,how do you feel about HL as the brand itself and not just as a Gaga project?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

EQq_XaVWoAAyatl.jpg

sissss....

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

HoneyB

Great Eye-Lie-Ners, beautiful Eye-Lie-Ners

EQq_XaVWoAAyatl.jpg

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

xoxo Craig

I hate it :vegas:   but I appreciate its message. But its something that I will never use or buy, or invest any time into. For me its not exciting or enticing. I stanned her because of music and her message... not because of the shade of lipliner she is wearing :madge:  

Yes artists evolve and go into other endeavors... but this one is just a no from me. I need the new album, not something being posted all the time that I have no interest in

End Racism Now

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I stan. :pawsup:

I'm getting the pink shade that Gaga wears in the new promo shoot. 

I don't wear lipsticks but i love that color :vegas:

Um, I probably won't ever buy anything, for myself at least, but I do like the colors and how well made everything is, I don't mind it at all :vegas:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I hate it :vegas:   but I appreciate its message. But its something that I will never use or buy, or invest any time into. For me its not exciting or enticing. I stanned her because of music and her message... not because of the shade of lipliner she is wearing :madge:  

Yes artists evolve and go into other endeavors... but this one is just a no from me. I need the new album, not something being posted all the time that I have no interest in

How would you feel about it once LG6 is released tho? :huntyga: i honestly think LM will complain way less after that

I don’t wear makeup. But if Gaga enjoys it and Haus Labs is making women and men feel good about themselves, I support that.

SHALLOW
Just now, Twitter said:

I don’t wear makeup. But if Gaga enjoys it and Haus Labs is making women and men feel good about themselves, I support it.

I honestly love the message and even tho i don't use eyeshadows/lipsticks, i'm excited for future foundations/bronzers etc... which i use 

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

How would you feel about it once LG6 is released tho? :huntyga: i honestly think LM will complain way less after that

I'd still hate it :huntyga:  It doesn't serve any other purpose than to make a CERTAIN demographic of people happy and "empowered". Its literally a side project that she made a main project, and its something which I will not invest any time, money, or energy in

End Racism Now

Archived