Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mother’s birthday is coming up in a few days and I’m thinking about getting her some Haus Labs because shes a HUGE makeup fanatic and also likes Gaga aswell! What should I order?

Cello
16 minutes ago, mxnster said:

My mother’s birthday is coming up in a few days and I’m thinking about getting her some Haus Labs because shes a HUGE makeup fanatic and also likes Gaga aswell! What should I order?

Haus of Goddess collection is a great first buy, the colours are super versatile and flattering. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

i wish it had good marketing. they made it really boring and basic in appearance and in the ad campaign seemingly on purpose. It's....sad. 

Bolkins
37 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

i wish it had good marketing. they made it really boring and basic in appearance and in the ad campaign seemingly on purpose. It's....sad. 

If you look back at Jeffree star’s first roll outs they’re very basic looking too, same with Kylie. The product inside needs to prove that it can sell before it makes sense to spend more money on the branding etc. I’m sure as the brand grows and turns a profit Gaga will have more money to spend on jazzy packing and ad campaigns. 

Reality

I think it's okay. 

To be honest, I just wish it was more innovative, particularly with the packaging. Look, makeup is certainly about the formula and the way it applies to your face, but packaging is a huge component of makeup too. The formulas seem fine (at least to someone like me who doesn't interact with makeup on a daily basis). The packaging though, while good, isn't anything special. 

I also wish they had some more variety in their products. I feel like they're doing the same thing, but with just like 50 iterations of that same thing.

🃏🖤👹

HermioneT

Since I am not into make-up I sympathize with those around here who rather prefer her doing music. But it's not about us, but about her life choices - even if they disappoint some of us.

But I lately ordered myself a bad romance set (got paid a success bonus at work) and I am quite excited to test it. And as we are already here: Has anyone else experienced long shipping times to Europe?

I ordered more than ten days ago and so far my parcel has only made it to New Jersey. I' m kind of  afraid it will expire untill it finally reaches good old Europe:ohwell:

She / hers

whateveradore

I honestly have mixed feelings about it.
As a brand, it feels like a cash grab and a way to help a friend on launching their own brand ... it's just no genuine to me, don't get me wrong the "message" behind it is cute but still.
When it comes to the products itself I'm fine with it, I'm not a vivid make-up wearer but I do buy the products to gift it to my sisters and mom and they seem to love the formulas (I have not bought the Glam Room No.1 pallete, I own one of each thing outside that), yet I agree that color-wise it looks basic.

TBH: I really do feel like this is Sarah stuff more than Gaga, almost like Gaga is the face for a brand deal with a perfume add, you know? Like Harry Styles was for Gucci ... and Sarah is the one who does the makeup, debut the colors and explains the formula and stuff.

Archived