šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

one part of me hates the combo : make up line vegas show.

It's ok i'm like.... far left hippie and I think humanity shall stop planes, extremeĀ consumption, and do the happy decreasing (so french ok)....Ā 

On the other hand I bought one set at haus labs and I was genuinely happy to get something that comes from Gaga. She brings a lot of light to my life and I think she's like a sunshine. And I love to cry in entranced and put a little bit of rose bitch on my eyelids...Ā 

If there was one bitch I'd let take planes it's her. Stop withĀ all the fake ass m$therf$*king politicians who take hundreds of plane to congregate about climate and do nothing useful. Or the richest countries buying the right to pollute from the poor ones (who are enslaved and doomed to obscurantism because they have all the diamonds and gold and uranium in their soil)....Ā 

I think she's never been the biggest fraud ever. And her fight for kindness and freedom has been outsrippin' all the marketing crass ways around her. Even for my communist heart (nobody's completely logic right ?)

hello hello baby.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

Like gurl I don't even wear makeup, so it really feels irrelevant to me.

But newĀ music? I do listen to that...

SHALLOW
8 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I just can't with the factĀ that we went from this>>Ā 

lds0cay.jpg

to this >>
kklhyu4oq87b.jpg

I am such a huge fan of her, and I thank her for everything she does for us and how she really helped me keeping myself strong during very hard times in my life. I will never forget that, believe me.Ā 

But... I just can't understand that she went from an avant-garde, show stopping creative live performer with SUCHĀ a strong message and passion... to.... a sell-out. TheĀ way she uses terms as 'Be Yourself' 'Paws Up' and 'Divine yourself' for a make-up line instead forĀ her performances as an artist like she used to be is just embarrassing. She is loathing her legacy so hard the past 2 years, talking about the 'superman cape' she used to wear when being 'gaga' everyday, like it was all nothing. She was the biggest then because she was authentic and real.Ā Everything feelsĀ superficial as f*k nowadays. She doesn't invest in the fanbase anymore like she used to do with real content/messages. Instead of that, she isĀ using her platforms for marketing purposes. The only times she is online or speaks out in public is when she has an enigma gig to do, a product to sell or a world problem to support. It just doesn't feel real anymore.Ā 

You know, sometimes she still surprises me. For example with the Oprah interview 2 weeks ago, I could feel that connection with her for just a second you know, like in the old days when she was so empowered to strive for her mission.Ā 

Its just all so sad, I don't know how to put it in the right words. Its a general feeling I have with her now. English is not my native language so I have no idea if I did put it in the right words to describe it. Hope someone understands me xxĀ 

Itā€™s not HLā€™s fault at all tho. The fact that sheā€™a not revolutionary anymore is inevitable when sheā€™s been doing this for 12 years. She doesnā€™t want or feel like shocking people anymore. She just does what makes her happy hoping thatā€™ll make us happy too. Letā€™s not be always so shallow and think about the looks and acclaim she gets, plus HLā€™s photoshoots are total serves!

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I still don't know why y'all say this :spin:

The woman makes a million dollars every night she does Enigma :rip:Ā she's worth $320 million. She is not hurting for cash.

If she wanted to make bank she'd hire producers to put out radio friendly music every 6 months, not make a gay makeup line :rip:

With that logic she should give out her albums for free since she's so rich she doesn't need more money.

There's literally no reason behind launching haus labs apart from money, she's isn't doing anything groundbreaking, she isn't changing nobody's life with it etc. Everything she claims to promote many brands have before and many have after her.

SHALLOW
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I wouldn't mind honestly :spin:

I'd probably end up going a few times :rip:

But I doubt she'll extend it that far :poot:

I live in Italy tho so i will never attend EnigmaĀ :huntyga:

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't even think they're mad at the products tbh. But i do agree that they're made cause we're near LG6. Like, i don't think anyone was so critical when she released Fame perfumeĀ :oops:

A lot are trying to come for the packaging and some for the products but yeah it's indeed the fact they want her to do music that make them mad.

Didn't she said in a Joanne era itw "I DECIDE" as a way to say she was doing what she felt like doing despite pressures? They didn't get it yet lol.

I don't know. Too busy watching Jeffree StarĀ channels whileĀ opening my Ipsy and Boxycharm packages, Heavy Metal Lover on my bluetooth speakers. I'm eating chocolate.

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, brucee said:

one part of me hates the combo : make up line vegas show.

It's ok i'm like.... far left hippie and I think humanity shall stop planes, extremeĀ consumption, and do the happy decreasing (so french ok)....Ā 

On the other hand I bought one set at haus labs and I was genuinely happy to get something that comes from Gaga. She brings a lot of light to my life and I think she's like a sunshine. And I love to cry in entranced and put a little bit of rose bitch on my eyelids...Ā 

If there was one bitch I'd let take planes it's her. Stop withĀ all the fake ass m$therf$*king politicians who take hundreds of plane to congregate about climate and do nothing useful. Or the richest countries buying the right to pollute from the poor ones (who are enslaved and doomed to obscurantism because they have all the diamonds and gold and uranium in their soil)....Ā 

I think she's never been the biggest fraud ever. And her fight for kindness and freedom has been outsrippin' all the marketing crass ways around her. Even for my communist heart (nobody's completely logic right ?)

:huntyga:Ā i just wanted to know about HLĀ 

Noam Zioni

I donā€™t use it because I donā€™t wear make up but Iā€™m glad sheā€™s doing something sheā€™s passionate about!Ā 

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Like gurl I don't even wear makeup, so it really feels irrelevant to me.

But newĀ music? I do listen to that...

We donā€™t know if HL really kept her from releasing music sooner. I think LG6 is still her main priorityĀ 

13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

:huntyga:Ā i just wanted to know about HLĀ 

it's so full of logic and contradictions. The products are very good (I love the wear it's both subtle and shiny). Even if i think people needĀ to stop making up things. I think there is the Ā Lady Gagaā„¢ seal of quality. Lemme bare all my contradictions please.Ā 

hello hello baby.

The moment she announced it: The last thing the world needs is another makeup beauty brand. Well that's too bad.Ā There, "that's too bad".

tomsches

I couldn't care less about it, because I don't wear make up, it doesn't interest me and I don't know anything about it. But if that's what she wants to do, fine.

Diamond heart99

Honestly - Iā€™m a stan for it. Ā I am on the older side of LGā€™s fans,Ā not to keep harping on that but I think it matters in my explanation.

Iā€™ve been through a lot in my life - but I also recognize my privilege. Iā€™m a straight white female. I didnā€™t go through having to come out or struggle with my gender or have just family not accept who I am. So Lady Gaga, while I admired her music since Just Dance - I didnā€™t need her message, Iā€™m glad people did - but I didnā€™t connect with it.

I started to connect more with her with being aĀ sexual assault survivor - but I have issues with that - because I donā€™t like to tack ontoĀ someone elseā€™s grief just because Iā€™ve been through similar things.

Then she made Joanne and that was where my connection kicked in.Ā Ā I know you guys hate it but hear me out - I am not a soccer mom - and I loathe anything country - ish. But I do have a dead aunt I never met that affected my whole entire upbringing, my Italian (half) Catholic (not anymore) one. It also came at a time in my life when I had no idea who I was or what the hell I was doing.Ā 

But now years later Iā€™m putting myself back together.Ā 

That is where Haus Labs comes in. First off - if you have ever been a makeup user, you know these products live up to what she says. Iā€™ve worn makeup since I was 12 and Iā€™ve never had products that made me love doing my makeup every morning. It helps my self esteem. It sounds absurd but Iā€™ve let makeup do for me what she said it did for Lady Gaga - except with these products it actually works and I can use them easily, like my own super hero cape.Ā 

I dunno, Iā€™m sure you guys will all laugh but it just makes me feel like I can be one of the pretty girls and a rock star/super heroĀ in my own life.

Iā€™ve also turned several people onto them products too and they are all people who donā€™t care about LG at all. I might as well start a pyramid scheme over it! JK (Amway says hi LG)Ā 

I know some of you donā€™t use makeup or wish she would solely do music - but maybe you can be frustrated with a side of knowing that other people need LGā€™s message in their lives and in different ways.

Life is hard - happiness where you can get it, is essential.

Sorry for the word vomit.Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Archived