Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

During her popular Hot Topics segment, Williams asked who in her audience would be going out for Galentine’s Day, the unofficial holiday sparked by Parks & Recreation centered around women celebrating the other women in their lives.

Noticing that a few man in the crowd were applauding, Williams spoke out. 

If you’re a man and you’re clapping, you’re not even a part of this. You don’t understand the rules of the day. It’s women going out and getting saucy and then going home. You’re not a part,” she said.

“I don’t care if you’re gay. You don’t get a [menstruation] every 28 days,” Williams added. “You can do a lot that we do, but I get offended by the idea that we go through something you will never go through.”

“And stop wearing our skirts and our heels,” she continued, referencing the trend of gender fluid fashion, made popular by stars like Billy Porter. “Just saying, girls, what do we have for ourselves?”

PEOPLE.com

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage

she sounds like a TERF

f*cking calm down

maybe she should only wear dresses and skirt and heels, and never wear pants, suits, dress shirts, because she will never be a man, and what do men have for themselves

Lets do it baby I know the Law

NFRatwell

Sounds like the fat girl who wrote an article about how she felt skinny people shouldn’t go to Lizzo shows because it’s “not for them”

LadariousGarage
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

She’s right though. It’s getting tacky.

you wouldn't say anything if you saw a girl in flannel and jeans with a beanie on, but you get all defensive when a man expresses himself how he would like to, literally is if affecting you, no, so stop

Bambino
1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

get ready for the drag

ii0Beki.gif

LadariousGarage
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Sounds like the fat girl who wrote an article about how she felt skinny people shouldn’t go to Lizzo shows because it’s “not for them”

or the article I read that white people "Shouldn't be beyonce fans because it isn't for them" like literally let people live their lives, are they hurting you, no, so calm down

BUtterfield 8

Williams asked who in her audience would be going out for Galentine’s Day, the unofficial holiday sparked by Parks & Recreation centered around women celebrating the other women in their lives.

“If you’re a man and you’re clapping, you’re not even a part of this. You don’t understand the rules of the day. It’s women going out and getting saucy and then going home. You’re not a part,” she said.

“I don’t care if you’re gay. You don’t get a [menstruation] every 28 days,” Williams added. “You can do a lot that we do, but I get offended by the idea that we go through something you will never go through.”

“And stop wearing our skirts and our heels,” she continued, referencing the trend of gender fluid fashion, made popular by stars like Billy Porter. “Just saying, girls, what do we have for ourselves?”

“Looky here now, gay men, you’ll never be the women that we are,” Williams said. “No matter how gay.”

https://people.com/tv/wendy-williams-slammed-after-saying-gay-men-should-stop-wearing-our-skirts-and-our-heels/

KURUSHITOVSKA

Girl STOP wearing our silicon. This is for men to put in bathrooms and kitchens not your boobs

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Imma step my 25 cm heel on your parts, you'll see whats tacky sweetie

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived