💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Does she forget a lot of her fans are gay men who come to her shows in heels and skirts, etc... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

If any of you legitimately believe and side with her, just leave this forum. I'm serious. You're on a Lady Gaga forum whose fanbase is mostly LGBTQ. Especially with Gaga being more vocal about not being discriminatory and critical of gender norms and gender identities—something she's pushed with Haus Labs—you have no place on this forum if you think that men or women can't wear clothing that isn't "gender specific". 

People should be allowed to wear whatever the **** they want to wear. It's literally some pieces of cloth or some rubber or plastic on your feet. There's no need to shame people who are just being themselves. 

🖤👹

when being a woman boils down to  having your period and identifying with commercial goods like skirts and heels, it’s time to realize that not only are you’re living a big capitalistic lie, you’re also actively supporting blatantly sexist oppression of others and even of yourself. wendy’s worldview has always been pathetic

Dominic

"Just saying, girls, what do we have for ourselves?”

The ability to express your emotions and feelings without being told to 'man up'?  The ability to wear whatever gendered outfit you choose with little repercussion? 🙃

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ltlmnstr
2 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

she sounds like a TERF

f*cking calm down

maybe she should only wear dresses and skirt and heels, and never wear pants, suits, dress shirts, because she will never be a man, and what do men have for themselves

Yeah I’m as much a woman as she is.

The whole period thing is always said to lowkey discriminate against Trans people. 
Some Cis Women have no periods just like Trans Women. It doesn’t make us any less woman.

Non-Binary people also can wear whatever they like. 

Dukttape

I can't... she's such a BS POS, awful person. She doesn't deserve this spotlight.

She's farted on air, I hope next she poops/diarrheas her pants on air. No coming back from that.

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

But the real question is, are any of them as pretentious and annoying as you? :oprah:

:udidnt:

ProdigyARTPOP

This woman doesn’t deserve a platform,

she never has, she’s always been this kind of person. Since the start of her career, even Whitney wanted to knock her teeth out,

she’s a shell of a human, she’s the worst of what Hollywood and money has to offer, a Trump like figure who thinks she can say what and how ever she wants. 

I mean. I do agree with her than men should stop wearing women clothing. It’s not a cute look :ohwell:

ryhanna
1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

I can't... she's such a BS POS, awful person. She doesn't deserve this spotlight.

She's farted on air, I hope next she poops/diarrheas her pants on air. No coming back from that.

Every time she opens her mouth she poops/diarrheas on air

Archived