celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

As if I’d give an ounce of importance to anything Wendy Williams says. Her opinions and views change with the wind :bye:

Battle 4 Ur Life

nothing new from a transphobic ghetto trash made famous by people surprisingly even more stupid than herself.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mister G

She says this knowing half her viewers and audience members are typically gay men. Why does she even still get attention? I could have sworn she was secretly homophobic.

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

She says this knowing half her viewers and audience members are typically gay men. Why does she even still get attention? I could have sworn she was secretly homophobic.

She’s been friends and probably still is with Trump so it wouldn’t surprise me, I saw her Larry King Now interview during the election saga and she said basically she wasn’t voting for Hilary and she was “friends with Donald” and he’s “a good man”. So are we surprised a republican said this?

Mister G
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

She’s been friends and probably still is with Trump so it wouldn’t surprise me, I saw her Larry King Now interview during the election saga and she said basically she wasn’t voting for Hilary and she was “friends with Donald” and he’s “a good man”. So are we surprised a republican said this?

Hell no. I’m sure she thinks Trump’s KKK and Neo-Nazi supporters are good people too. This b**** crazy.

myusername
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

She’s right though. It’s getting tacky.

Let's take this tea :tea:

e2861378dd42dacadd52ca2683b3539d.jpg

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

RahrahWitch

Again? didn't she just say this same stuff about Shapewear?

Wendy's old and out of touch, nothing new there.

JgHaus78

If that’s the case then us men want our shoulders back WENDY, looking a like a whole ass linebacker on television. 

Adrenaliner
4 minutes ago, myusername said:

Let's take this tea :tea:

e2861378dd42dacadd52ca2683b3539d.jpg

What's tacky with that?

I think he/she looks gorgeous!

Economy
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Sounds like the fat girl who wrote an article about how she felt skinny people shouldn’t go to Lizzo shows because it’s “not for them”

SJW & Twitter or Stan culture (take your pick) at its finest :toofunny:

They really piss me off but sometimes they manage to say something so stupid that I get to laugh and it makes my day :diane:

Archived