Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wendy williams is a disgusting human being, i don't even get why she hasn't been cancelled yet , she claims to be a feminist yet she keeps dragging and putting down black women all the fkn time, and this has been happening for decades. she has literally nothing positive or useful to bring to the world , she's such a empty broken-dows shell of a human being, i've never heard anything truthful coming out of her mouth, when shes nice to somebody it's usually just a phase , she invites guests and then talks **** about them months later 

Modern Ecstasy2

If she is saying that about gay men I’m scared of how transphobic she probably is.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

FlopSlurper
17 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Imma step my 25 cm **** on your parts, you'll see whats tacky sweetie

fixed :fan:

Cookie Tookie
14 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

But the real question is, are any of them as pretentious and annoying as you? :oprah:

They could neva be sweetheart 

flirty flirting GIF by Ella Mai

SpamMusubi

Clothes are clothes and people should be allowed to wear them and express themselves in whichever way they please as long as no one is getting hurt:hug::heart:That being said, I feel like I’m pretty ignorant in regards to why some men like to wear clothes that are regarded as more feminine. I don’t wanna offend anyone, but was just curious about the appeal? Could someone please explain it to me?:party: 

Sushi is my one true passion

DonatellaPop

I hate being negative but I think we all need to serious talk about Wendy; she's being doing DISGUSTING things all through-out her career, she's always pushed homophobic/sexist/etc. ideals. I still can't believe gays still stan her.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

LadyLuca

I cant at people realizing shes not nice NOW... shes exactly that leader of a girl group projection. that one girl in school who all the girls follow but everybody hates her cuz shes mean and bullies and gossips about everyone and everything. 

I see so many self-entiteld people here on this side who preach good stuff and judge people who behave bad but yet they still follow this kind of show. I dont get it.  whats so entertaining 

why cant we all stop making stupid and/or mean people famous

HeavyPunkLover

I really like a good look. Sometimes i wear an Irish Skirt over my pants. But at the end it come out more rock/punk than feminine as I don’t own high heels. 

the minor problem with some member of the community is that they have no sense of style and most of the time they look like a bit of a mess. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Thomas P

Wendy Whaleiams back at it again, what’s new

wendy williams thread GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived