Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

APPLAUSE4YOU
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

But the real question is, are any of them as pretentious and annoying as you? :oprah:

DRAG HA!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I said she's secretly homophobic before on GGD and y'all dragged me.. Waiting for her GGD supporters to come in here :laughga: I mean okay what she said about women's day or whatever but the second part seems straight up homophobic and so ignorant. Like girl do you know what gays go through? And you still chose to rudely shame them for wearing heels and dressed.. Get over yourself woman.. If you expect a gay man to understand what you're going through then you need to understand him and his struggles bitch.

yeahhh kinda not liking wendy rn..

if anyone drags you i swear to god

tenor.gif?itemid=13196689

APPLAUSE4YOU

Alright, does it surprise anyone? This lady is so full of hate and negativity. That's how she has built her career. She loves someone and then tears them down the next day. She's the female Perez Hilton. She will publicly apologize for this I am sure and it'll be swept under the rug like all the other tasteless insults she dishes out.

Reid LePage
10 minutes ago, August3 said:

Women stop wearing our pants:grr:

your profile picture could not be more suitable for that comment

Regina George
1 minute ago, mxnster said:

yeahhh kinda not liking wendy rn..

if anyone drags you i swear to god

tenor.gif?itemid=13196689

They can't drag us if we drag them first

ddcacc28ad99d9fb7693f26b1a73acb1.gif

A lot of people love femininity, hence drag queens disguising as women for entertainment, some like makeup, heels, skirts, and they don't hurt anyone :noparty:

Lady Rah Rah

Lmao I've seen men wear heels and skirts better than some women (including myself lol). This comment is beyond homophobic, also does she not realize the amount of gay/queer men who have actively supported women's rights/equality movement when certain straight, privileged, ignorant men have just sat back and blocked right's bills being passed (aka most governments across the world rn). :fthis:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Scarlet Bitch

can this whale stop?

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Scarlet Bitch

p-body deserved worse

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

elijahfan
16 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

She’s right though. It’s getting tacky.

Then with this logic, should we ask women to stop wearing pants? :ohwell:

2 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

also does she not realize the amount of gay/queer men who have actively supported women's rights/equality movement when certain straight, privileged, ignorant men have just sat back and blocked right's bills being passed (aka most governments across the world rn). :fthis:

That's true, gay men and women have always had a good rship it's just Wendy who's off 

Andreu
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why does it always seem to be that the most opinionated people are also the most stupidest? 

because the ones that are not the stupidest know when is it the time to shut the fk up

Archived