Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Regina George

I said she's secretly homophobic before on GGD and y'all dragged me.. Waiting for her GGD supporters to come in here :laughga: I mean okay what she said about women's day or whatever but the second part seems straight up homophobic and so ignorant. Like girl do you know what gays go through? And you still chose to rudely shame them for wearing heels and dresses.. Get over yourself woman.. If you expect a gay man to understand what you're going through then you need to understand him and his struggles bitch.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie
2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

you wouldn't say anything if you saw a girl in flannel and jeans with a beanie on, but you get all defensive when a man expresses himself how he would like to, literally is if affecting you, no, so stop

Triggered.

people can wear whatever they want, and I still have the right to dislike it and find it tacky. 

additionally, all the men that seem to wear these skirts and heels always are the most pretentious and annoying. I can cite many examples of you need them.

LadariousGarage

clothes are f*cking clothes they don't belong to any certain gender, race, religon, whatever the f*ck, calm tf down

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Wasn't Wendy Williams herself praising Billy Porter's style every single time? And wasn't Wendy Williams herself praising Billy Porter's style when he himself was brought to her own show?

pool you need to calm down GIF by Taylor Swift

Wasn't Wendy Williams herself praising Billy Porter's style every single time? And wasn't Wendy Williams herself praising Billy Porter's style when he himself was brought to her own show?

LadariousGarage
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Is she a troll lmao

Lets do it baby I know the Law

4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

“I don’t care if you’re gay. You don’t get a [menstruation] every 28 days,” Williams added. “You can do a lot that we do, but I get offended by the idea that we go through something you will never go through.”

She's how old now and crying that periods are unfair? Girl grow up

Not only is this TERF-y and thus scummy, it also blocks out her fellow cis-women who don't menstruate for various reasons (e.g. post-menopausal, hormonal birth control, endometrial ablation, had surgeries due to cancer or disease, etc.) so way to shoot yourself in the close-minded foot, lady.

I find her intolerable honestly

⚡🐲

How can other people's clothes and way of dressing affect my life? It's not so serious Mrs Wendigo. :enigma:

APPLAUSE4YOU

Alright, does it surprise anyone? This lady is so full of hate and negativity. That's how she has built her career. She loves someone and then tears them down the next day. She's the female Perez Hilton. She will publicly apologize for this I am sure and it'll be swept under the rug like all the other tasteless insults she dishes out.

Chromaticunt
4 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Triggered.

people can wear whatever they want, and I still have the right to dislike it and find it tacky. 

additionally, all the men that seem to wear these skirts and heels always are the most pretentious and annoying. I can cite many examples of you need them.

But the real question is, are any of them as pretentious and annoying as you? :oprah:

The irony when she herself gets mistaken for being transgender, i see people asking if she is transgender all the time on twitter 

Glamourpuss

Why does it always seem to be that the most opinionated people are also the most stupidest? 

Archived