Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: 🤘

Twitter

Featured Posts

THIS IS ALL I NEED GAGA !! 

Please be a single cover or the album cover it's crazy GOOD !!! YAS BITCH i stan u again

🇫🇷 My english sucks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanna know how I unsubscribe to the make-up add spam....oh wait.... that's Lady Gaga, um that's what she does now. Oh well I'll hit delete then, hoping one day I'll get something about I don't know making music? I think that's why I started  liking her. Can't really remember anymore.....

BlingNotTheMusic

L O V E it! But the roots...:huntyga:

Has Mr S changed anything regarding "02/20" or are we sticking with that?

I'm scared February will end and SL will just be another leaked song that she doesn't acknowledge. LG6 never to be seen...

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

I just wanna know how I unsubscribe to the make-up add spam....oh wait.... that's Lady Gaga, um that's what she does now. Oh well I'll hit delete then, hoping one day I'll get something about I don't know making music? I think that's why I started  liking her. Can't really remember anymore.....

Bye Then :oops:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Bye Then :oops:

Oh I'm not leaving, like I said staying around in hope one day she realizes who she is again and starts channeling her artist talent. This would be a sick album cover...but it's a Haus Labs add, w a little view more in the bottom left.

Teal Ambition

I- :air:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

blankpaper
25 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

Oh I'm not leaving, like I said staying around in hope one day she realizes who she is again and starts channeling her artist talent. This would be a sick album cover...but it's a Haus Labs add, w a little view more in the bottom left.

She’s multifaceted. People can do more than one thing. She’s more than just a musician and she knows who she is better than some random “fan” does

reality’s tight if the music is right

Bambino
47 minutes ago, Red said:

Ever since she started with these Haus Labs shoots, every post she makes could easily have been an album cover

this

but knowing her, she's gonna come up with something of less quality as an album cover :giveup:

MaMaMarryTheNight
5 minutes ago, Bambino said:

this

but knowing her, she's gonna come up with something of less quality as an album cover :giveup:

ARTPOP Cover >>>>>>>>>>

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived