news

HAUS LABS: Le Monster Matte Lip Crayon

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Lip crayons are actually pretty cool! I was trying to figure out what it would be, because we saw her new pink lip on SSN, but then Haus Labs had teased something about the new product having an "edge" – since they already make lip liner and eye liner, I wasn't sure what else it could be. Lip crayon makes sense. 

And for those of y'all hoping HL is going to vanish into thin air, ha! I've mentioned this before on this site, but the woman who did my sister's nails at the Park MGM salon said LG often comes in to have her nails done and likes to watch YouTube videos of regular people creating looks with Haus Labs products, and she gets super excited over it.  She truly loves Haus Labs. 

She/Her/Hers

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Those names :awkney:

Talk Dirty would be a decent follow up pto I Like It Rough, Monster, Government Hooker, Sexxx Dreams, and Dancin in Circles.

Eh I was expecting something innovative or at least a palette, you can get this lip crayons at the drugstore and for cheaper. But the visuals are cute tho.

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

So maybe this is why she was spotted at a photo studios the other day?

I don't think so because u can see her eyebrows weren't bleached yet on the HL pics 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived