💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS LABS: Le Monster Matte Lip Crayon

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, reidorox said:

I have seen Gaga chameleon her way through fashion, art and music, but I remember specifically the time she was touring her FAME fragrance, and how depressed and distraught she was. Later she repeatedly discussed how she felt taken advantage during that era, as everyone was trying to cash in on her and make money from her. I never once have disrespected Sarah, I think she is incredibly talented and actually met her and Freddy in the design district of Miami during SSN and told them how much I love their work. And regards to the Doritos sponsorship, that was an ICONIC moment in which she opened up and shared some of her most vulnerable moments with her fans.... this haus labs moment is very different. It feels very superficial and while I love her with all of my heart, this simply feels like a different moment in her career. I agree that it’s a great idea for Gaga to make smart business decisions, however when that becomes the primary avenue that she connects with her fans, that’s where I feel the discomfort. I have been used to connecting to Gaga for the past 12 years through music, not makeup. While I will always support her no matter what venture she is exploring, I have to say that nothing feels as personal and intimate as her music, and for that reason I can be disappointed. If you were a fan during born this way, you can remember the incredible connection between Gaga and her fans, and this haus labs connection is nowhere close to that. 

I still disagree with the notion of Haus Labs being created solely for monetary gain, however I just want to thank you for actually explaining why you feel that way without being condescending or rude towards Gaga :heart:.

As I've mentioned before, fans on this site could definitely benefit from sharing their thoughts in a similar fashion.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I still disagree with the notion of Haus Labs being born out of monetary lust, however I just want to thank you for actually explaining why you feel that way without being condescending or rude towards Gaga :heart:.

As I've mentioned before, fans on this site could definitely benefit from sharing their thoughts in a similar fashion.

S/O to @WholesomeOOf for the consideration!!!! It’s ok for us to have different opinions, as long as it’s coming from a place of genuine love + passion for Gaga! Paws up!

7 hours ago, phantasmas said:

ok i need these because i ****ed up my first HL lip pencils with a wack ass pencil sharpener:laughga: 

how are we even supposed to sharpen those ? To creamy.... If anybody has tips, maybe i shall look for a tuto

Also : i was almost sure the monster would be a follow up to the fame palette. I think you can get really creative with those pencils... not only for the lips. 

hello hello baby.

hhennywise
15 minutes ago, brucee said:

how are we even supposed to sharpen those ? To creamy.... If anybody has tips, maybe i shall look for a tuto

Also : i was almost sure the monster would be a follow up to the fame palette. I think you can get really creative with those pencils... not only for the lips. 

i don't think you need to sharpen it, i think it has a rotator at the end that makes the tip come out as you use it

edit: oops i thought you were talking about the new product, now i realized you were referring to the lip pencils

I for one actually LOVE the Crayon Box packaging and think it looks killer. Everyone was griping and moaning about everything being matte black, no indication it's from Gaga, blah blah blah. So she makes splashy, colorful, bold, fun packaging with a SLAY of a photo on the front and as usual, little complainers are here to report that it's literally the worst thing they've ever seen in their lives :ladyhaha:

The tea is that you're probably 15 years old and your allowance isn't enough to get it, so you just have to convince yourself you hate it. :ohwell:

anyway GIF by neomagazinroyale

Love + Art

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Enzo said:

Those names :awkney:

I feel like she went through a couple marvel comic books and just used the name of every villain she could find. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

i mean the promo and the packaging is so boring, look at Kim and Jeffre's campaign 

Gotta cheer for everything Gaga releases

giphy.gif

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

PoshLife

the packaging looks like what cigarette cartons would look like if they could market toward kids :laughga: 

I don't get why some people are being so nasty about this makeup line. I mean, it brings her happiness so be it, and nobody's forcing you to buy the products and those comments that I have seen are very hurtful towards Gaga so I mean, please be more polite towards her.

come on wtf GIF

I for one am excited to try. I'll probably buy 4-5 shades

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived