It thinks that's only the promotional package that the little monsters got.ย 

Not everyone's going toย buy all twelve of them:teehee:

Hopefully!ย :laughga:

ydnmnme
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

THE PACKAGINGย 

Could be the one they send out for PR tho

$216ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

PartySick
4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Oh please, she's been mentioning us more more again lately in other occasions as well, such as SSN

Right.

I distinctly remember being in that crowd before Shallow and her giving her "what we have isn't shallow, my fans are so special, etc etc"ย speech.

And it was not followed by a Haus Labs ad :triggered:

The audacity of anyone to think Gaga doesn't appreciate/love us in some way.

๐Ÿ–ค

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

Lol at her top comments on her Instagram posts.ย 

kim kardashian GIF

โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE๐Ÿ’–โš”๏ธ

Jigglygoth
5 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

Yโ€™all gonna be real mad at me but Haus Labs is boring,

compare this to the packaging and overall aesthetic ofย Jeffree Stars BloodLust paletteย 

Lisa Kudrow Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

It isย :ladyhaha:. Since their launch their promos are edgy but the actual products are not.ย 

I wear makeup and I expected her beauty line to be actually daring, dramatic, etc... but... all of their products are incredibly tame and very, very vainilla. I assume their commercial approach was to play it safe, and release the basics, to adapt to a wider audience.ย 

Thing is... I don't think it's sustainable in the long run. HAUS LABS is marketed as an edgy beauty line, but only has very conservative products.ย 

Eventually the novelty of it being "Lady GaGa's" brand will fade, and the company will have to live up to the reputation they're trying to build, and release actually edgy makeup, instead of this Avon palette situation they currently have. Because in the worst scenario, they will end up alienating everyone.ย 

Casual consumers do not feel enticed by the whole "put your f*cking paws up" juvenile campaign, nor they care about the "artistic" looks the brand promotes on social media. This is unwearable for most:ย 

Cosmetica_maquillaje_Lady_Gaga003.jpg

If you're not an artist to some degree, that's not the kind of look that'll get you: "ok, I need this product". Makeup is mostly consumed by average girls, not performers, and that's not the kind of aesthetic they want to be associated with.ย 

Now, for actual "freaks", aka: unconventional people who love makeup and enjoy the "fun" aspect of it, HAUS LABS is boring so far, and has nothing remarkable to its name other than the gothic promo shoots. Photos are nice, but you're paying for the actual products, not the photos. And the actual products are... very conventional.ย 

So, we'll see. Hopefully they will start releasing more exciting makeup at some point.ย 

If not, they're gonna have to drop the "Bad Kids" aesthetic and go full Maybelline because you can only sustain an "outsider" reputation for so long by photoshoots alone.ย 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TimisaMonster
56 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

dear god this looks awfulย :saladga:

Omg what is that tacky puke yellow?ย :cryga:

Not them literally making it look like a crayon box too...just hope LG6 has better packaging than this :awkney:

ย 

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I hope her next products are bit more "neutral" for ALL fans...not just ones who wear makeup. I need skincare products, fragrances, accessories, etc...then I feel her brand would skyrocket butย :madge:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

4 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

If you think that Gaga is nothing more than just a "music artist" then you are unequivocally wrong. Gaga can, and has always been beenย interested in experimenting with other mediums. To genuinely believe otherwise isย nonsensicalย since we have seen Gaga delvingย into various avenues throughout her career such as acting, philanthropy,etc. Iย seeย absolutely no reason as to why Gaga cannot meldย financial and creative goals as one either. Yes the makeup business is very lucrative, but it takes a ton of effort and passion to actually create a start upย brand.ย  Besides, she has done the same exact thing with her music in terms ofย promotionย for years soย what is the difference exactly? Some fans have even ridiculed Gaga and accused her of "selling out" afterย being sponsored by Doritos back during the ARTPOP eraย so this type of criticism isn't even new.

Gaga has constantly broughtย fans on stage during Enigma to talk to them and giveย them time share their stories. If you dislike that or think it's not genuine, then you should say the same thing about the Born This Way Ball, Artrave, Joanne Tour,etc otherwise you areย being a tad hypocritical. I'd also like to point out that the fans have actually been mentioned by Gaga repeatedly overย the past year in interviews, speeches, and social media postsย ย that were all unrelated to Haus Labs so I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. Either wayย I am personallyย ย glad that Gaga has put some distance between herself and the fanbase, especially since some of you guys can act extremely inconsiderate/rude as evidenced by this thread. Some little monstersย pick apart every single thing she does, and criticize her whenever she doesn't do exactly what you wanted.

Anyways, theย condescending or hateful comments directed at Sarah are simply deplorable. There is no reason to throw negativity her way over something as simpleย as makeup. "Fans" are using this makeup bullshit as an excuse to legitimately hate on one of Gaga's best friends. Does any of thisย sound mature or responsible to you? I rarely see even an iota of respect or genuine constructive criticism that isn't laced with some sort of degrading drivel towards Sarah when someone dislikes her work.ย We are supposed to be spreading kindnessย and love with others, not vile hateย  or wishes of one to be fired. Anyone that does hate on Sarah for this need toย realize that they are making fun of another personย because their own personal opinions/expectations were notย satisfied by someone who owes them nothing.

The fans are entitled to nothing. Gaga will release new music when she is readyย (unless like interscope is being difficultย oof).

I have seen Gaga chameleon her way through fashion, art and music, but I remember specifically the time she was touring her FAME fragrance, and how depressed and distraught she was. Later she repeatedly discussed how she feltย taken advantage during that era, as everyone was trying to cash in on herย and make money from her. I never once have disrespected Sarah, I think she is incredibly talented and actually met her and Freddy in the design district of Miami during SSN and told them how much I love their work. And regards to the Doritos sponsorship, that was an ICONIC moment in which she opened up and shared some of her most vulnerable moments with her fans.... this haus labs moment is very different. It feels very superficial and while I love her with all of my heart, this simply feels like a different moment in her career. I agree that itโ€™s a great idea for Gaga to make smart business decisions, however when that becomes the primary avenue that she connects with her fans, thatโ€™s where I feel the discomfort. I have been used to connecting to Gaga for the past 12 years through music, not makeup. While I will always support her no matter what venture she is exploring, I have to say that nothing feels as personal and intimate as her music, and for that reason I can be disappointed. If you were a fan during born this way, you can remember the incredible connection between Gaga and her fans, and this haus labs connection is nowhere close to that.ย 

JgHaus78

Well, this confirms that the leaked picture is definitelyย music related bc it had nothing to do with this launch. Nice! Also, that tease Sarah made about the neon pink on the haus labs insta stories was an obvious nod to the aesthetic of the next era.ย 

MadeInManu
9 minutes ago, reidorox said:

I have seen Gaga chameleon her way through fashion, art and music, but I remember specifically the time she was touring her FAME fragrance, and how depressed and distraught she was. Later she repeatedly discussed how she feltย taken advantage during that era, as everyone was trying to cash in on herย and make money from her. I never once have disrespected Sarah, I think she is incredibly talented and actually met her and Freddy in the design district of Miami during SSN and told them how much I love their work. And regards to the Doritos sponsorship, that was an ICONIC moment in which she opened up and shared some of her most vulnerable moments with her fans.... this haus labs moment is very different. It feels very superficial and while I love her with all of my heart, this simply feels like a different moment in her career. I agree that itโ€™s a great idea for Gaga to make smart business decisions, however when that becomes the primary avenue that she connects with her fans, thatโ€™s where I feel the discomfort. I have been used to connecting to Gaga for the past 12 years through music, not makeup. While I will always support her no matter what venture she is exploring, I have to say that nothing feels as personal and intimate as her music, and for that reason I can be disappointed. If you were a fan during born this way, you can remember the incredible connection between Gaga and her fans, and this haus labs connection is nowhere close to that.ย 

I fell the sameย :giveup:

Archived