💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS LABS: Le Monster Matte Lip Crayon

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, freebit said:

IA, There's no mainstream makeup line gearing itself toward men. She could canniblize Glossier's male customers too. Maybe she could hire BTS or Timothy Chalamet as endorsement models.

I also think a lot of average unfashionable men would actually use it too, even if in secret (and the Amazon delivery thing would definitely work in its favor). My uncle was running for office (local small town stuff) and was needing something to cover his rosacea for his campaign pamplets and pics, and had to hit up me and my Mom for makeup (he def wasn't going to go out and buy it himself at Wal-Mart). That is definitely an untapped market.

Fenty has been trying to tap into this market by making tutorials on how men can use match sticks for an "undetectable look", but the fact that theyre pretty much a Sephora exclusive still doesn't attract the "discreet man". I totally agree with you on the Amazon part and hadn't even thought of that 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

THE PACKAGING 

Could be the one they send out for PR tho

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

freebit
11 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Fenty has been trying to tap into this market by making tutorials on how men can use match sticks for an "undetectable look", but the fact that theyre pretty much a Sephora exclusive still doesn't attract the "discreet man". I totally agree with you on the Amazon part and hadn't even thought of that 

Yep, a lot would be too embarassed or intimidated to go swatch it IRL. I also think the simple black packaging would also work in its favor for this purpose. 

FameHookah

She looks so fkng iconic omg im in love with these colors i love when she wears pink lips a d Bangs ala FameGa 😭😭😭

The crayons look amazing, too bad i dont wear lipstick :(

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

i wish she would make more unisex/gender neutral make-up (and before you  come to me, I promise you 80-90% of men, regardless of sexuality, won't be rocking lipstick and eyeshadow). 

Her fan base is made up mostly of men, and they would all probably flock to buy some really high quality concealers, bb creams, or even foundation.

Yeah, i only use concealer under my eyes, i would die if she released that.

Maybe even skin care, i still bought some glam attacks and eyeliner just to have them as collectibles 🤣

I hope she reads this.

WTF is MDNA

hoeslay

Yay for more neutrals and pinks 

:lana:

I'm here for Haus Labs but I'd love if it they could put out some products that I couldn't get a same or better quality version from like Maybelline for 6 bucks at the drugstore. 

My fiance and I woke up this morning, first thing I did was check insta - saw SL hadn't been released, and turned to him and said "Babe! The makeup thing ended up being just makeup. Wanna read the GGD meltdowns with me?" and here we are with our morning coffee, laughing at all these "fans" losing their minds over lip crayons :coffee: 

Keep it up ya'll, you've become one of our most consistent sources of entertainment! Like when you go to the supermarket and get to witness an unhinged toddler throw themselves on the ground screaming because mommy didn't do what they want :ladyhaha:

Anyways. I'm here for this. Haus Labs truly has come thru with some of the highest quality products I've ever used. It really is the tits ya'll, and you can stay pressed while she and this brand stay winning. Can't wait to order these :pawsup:

Love + Art

SwissMonster
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

dear god this looks awful :saladga:

Well, people said the packaging was boring...there they have it :ladyhaha:

I think it is okayish but it looks a bit to 2010‘s merch to me

SwissMonster
16 minutes ago, insight said:

They can nare their assholes with that crayon. Give us the damn song!!!

It was a Haus Labs add since the beginning ma‘am

Archived