💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

Sailor Moon Prism on Ice (and it's international cast)

Seeka

Featured Posts

https://soranews24.com/2020/02/13/sailor-moon-on-ice-skater-evgenia-medvedeva-appears-in-costume-for-first-official-ice-show【pics】/

si-1.png?w=640&h=334

Being performed five times from June 5-7th at the Kose Shin Yokohama Skate Center, Sailor Moon Prism on Ice is the first ever Sailor Moon on ice show. Covering the Queen Beryl arc, the cast is surprisingly international. 

Russian figure skater and Sailor Moon superfan Evgenia Medvedeva takes on the role of Usagi and Sailor Moon. Her significant other, Tuxedo Mask/China Mamoru, being played by Canadian Andrew Poje.

Sailor Mars and Mercury to be played by Satoko Miyahara and Mirai Nagasu. American Alissa Czisny and Becky Bereswill to be Jupiter and Venus. The singer Anza is to be in the role of Queen Serenity. 

Takahito Mura and Seiya Hashimo are to be Jadeite and Zoisite while Dylan Moscovitch and Jason Brown are to be Nephrite and Kunzite. No statement on who is to play Queen Beryl, if she appears. 

Takuya Hiramitsu, who has worked on previous Sailor Moon musicals, is in charge of the script and the voice actresses from Sailor Moon Crystal are lending their talents to the show. 

Flippy

Ugh! I wish I could see this live :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

kaelergrey

Star arc please :giveup: Lol

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Where is tickets? :sis:

Um... Lawson Tickets I think. It's in the article. 

1 hour ago, LeBlanc said:

I did not know this was a thing.

Why did I not know this was a thing? :bradley:

I think the cast was literally just announced a few hours ago. May have been under wraps until then. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Um... Lawson Tickets I think. It's in the article. 

Ugh, it will need third hands to get those :triggered:

Hope they will filmed it for DVD.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived