đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PHOTO: Adele looking super skinny in tight sportswear

Bambino

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Anyone who "skinny shames" her is projecting their unhappiness with themselves onto her. This is a psychological fact. :legend:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JFK said:

Yeah, I don't feel like throwing pearls to the pigs. 

FYI, healthy lifestyle change does not make you loose so much weight in such short time span but we all choose what we believe in.  

I'm sissying that walk. 

And I don't feel like repeating myself nor other users' statements that are backed up by multiple, chronologically reported online sources, so I won't. 

As the wise woman we're all here because of once said, squealer, squealer squeal out, you are indeed, so disgusting, my dear. :huntyga: Keep the Bible quotes to yourself, you clearly need them. 

2 hours ago, JFK said:

Yeah, I don't feel like throwing pearls to the pigs. 

FYI, healthy lifestyle change does not make you loose so much weight in such short time span but we all choose what we believe in.  

I'm sissying that walk. 

Lol, Healthty lifestyle changes can in fact make you lose so much weight in a short amount of time.

I lost 25kg in 3months with Weight Watches.. Wich actually made me eat bigger portions. 

TSUNAMI
5 hours ago, Wixson said:

And I don't feel like repeating myself nor other users' statements that are backed up by multiple, chronologically reported online sources, so I won't. 

As the wise woman we're all here because of once said, squealer, squealer squeal out, you are indeed, so disgusting, my dear. :huntyga: Keep the Bible quotes to yourself, you clearly need them. 

But my viewpoints can also be backed up, hunty. 

Thank you for calling me disgusting, nice way to prove your point with arguments. But I still stand by my opinions ;)

KatieJudasGaga4
13 hours ago, JFK said:

So very wrong. 

As I said in previous post, loosing so much wight in such short amount of time is unhealthy and it shocks your organism. Would she keep this lifestyle till the end of her life? Probably not. Why? Because it is designed to loose weight as fast as she can. 

How do you know she lost a lot of weight in a short period of time?

We haven't seen her in the public eye since like 2017 and its 2020 now. That is a long time for someone to change their lifestyle and lose weight.

ChromaticaPunk
5 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Amazing, and very inspiring, if she could do it, you can too

I don't need to :awkney:

1 hour ago, JFK said:

But my viewpoints can also be backed up, hunty. 

Thank you for calling me disgusting, nice way to prove your point with arguments. But I still stand by my opinions ;)

Your point can't be backed up because it doesn't apply to Adele's situation. As I and multiple other users pointed out - her weight loss has been going on for over six months, some have said even up to a year. Don't twist other people's words to fit your narrative. 

Also, it has nothing to do with proving anything. You quoted the Bible calling me a pig, I quoted an underrated ARTPOP deep cut calling you one - what's the big deal? :oprah:

TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How do you know she lost a lot of weight in a short period of time?

We haven't seen her in the public eye since like 2017 and its 2020 now. That is a long time for someone to change their lifestyle and lose weight.

I read she achieved that in 6 months. 

If she was living healthier and was having healthier lifestyle her face skin would not look like that. It would gradually loose fat and produce colagen at the same time. If you loose weight in short time span that your body does not have enough time to produce colagen to make it look normal. Been there, done that. BUT maybe thats just the wrong angle of the most recent pic we got. 

Archived