PHOTO: Adele looking super skinny in tight sportswear

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

i wish there's a close up of her

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

14 minutes ago, JFK said:

So very wrong. 

As I said in previous post, loosing so much wight in such short amount of time is unhealthy and it shocks your organism. Would she keep this lifestyle till the end of her life? Probably not. Why? Because it is designed to loose weight as fast as she can. 

Her weight loss has been happening for at least the last five-six months. It's called a diet for a reason. Say what you want, but I'll rather trust the multi-millionaire who has the access to the world's best fitness gurus, nutritionists, and doctors on changes that affect her own body, than a random GGD user. 

SwissMonster

Why do we talk so much about her body? She was beautiful before and is beautiful now and someones body shouldn‘t be something for us to discuss and this is not the first thread about that

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

OMonster

Good for her. 

I think being a mother is what is most likely behind the drastic loss. 

She wants to be there for her son for as long as she possibly can be. 

Nothing wrong with that!

subtext / fantasy

Cookie Tookie
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

You don't need to complain about that though :interestinga:

It's not your body

Thank god

Gimme More

She looks great, as long as she's healthy and taking care of herself it's fine :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Wixson said:

Her weight loss has been happening for at least the last five-six months. It's called a diet for a reason. Say what you want, but I'll rather trust the multi-millionaire who has the access to the world's best fitness gurus, nutritionists, and doctors on changes that affect her own body, than a random GGD user. 

Sure, Jan. 

Lets go on a quick diets instead of changing our complete lifestyle. 

Perfect Illusion teas. 

And babe, you don't know what I am or who I am and why I'm saying things I'm saying.

StrawberryBlond

It's becoming increasingly more likely that she's had a gastric bypass/sleeve operation. She's lost all this weight too fast and kept it off too easily for it to be purely diet causing it. And people who have had those operations are thinking the same thing. If she's had this done, she should just be honest about it because it'll only make ordinary people feel depressed when they try to replicate her look with diet and exercise and can't achieve it. There's nothing wrong with having some help to thinner and she shouldn't be too proud to admit it. And if it all down to diet, well, it's almost a given that she'll put all the weight back on eventually as these restrictive diets aren't sustainable long term.

I think once she's officially stopped losing weight, her face will naturally fill out and look a bit better, its just because its all been so sudden that she looks rather gaunt. They say when it comes to extreme weight loss that you have to choose your body or your face and you will end up with a more wrinkly looking face and loose skin initially. She's far healthier this weight, let's not lie. I'd take a healthy weight with a slightly gaunt looking face over a bigger body with health problems. Saying she looked better bigger is what makes people be reluctant to change.

Archived