💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

8th Star Trek Series? CBS Hints More To Come!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a25834754/star-trek-discovery-season-3-release-date-cast-plot-trailer-netflix/

"With [showrunners] Alex Kurtzman and Michelle Paradise at the helm, we look forward to continuing Star Trek: Discovery's journey, growing the Star Trek franchise on CBS All Access and bringing fans new Star Trek stories for many years to come"

"Star Trek Picard is being filmed in Los Angeles and Star Trek Discovery is being filmed in Toronto. I believe FUTURE Trek shows will also be in Toronto"

------------

OMG :excited2:

I feel so sorry for any new Star Trek fans because between the 7 Series out so far there's over 1000 episodes to catch up on :enigma:

Economy

I'm rewhatching the 3rd series now (Star Trek Deep Space 9) cuz in my opinion it's the best one :enigma:

The new Star Trek Picard is amazing but only 1 new episode a week SMH :triggered:

TimisaMonster

Well from a business standpoint...if it's making you money and it has a mass cult following...why stop? 

All major franchises like this continue until nobody cares anymore, but these kinda shows and movies are part of pop culture...they definitely need to plan for future shows and characters

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Economy
15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well from a business standpoint...if it's making you money and it has a mass cult following...why stop? 

All major franchises like this continue until nobody cares anymore, but these kinda shows and movies are part of pop culture...they definitely need to plan for future shows and characters

Originally it was dead

The 5th Star Trek Series (Star Trek Enterprise) which was a prequel which came out in the early 2000s kinda bombed and flopped

It still managed to get 4 seasons and nearly 100 episodes before being canceled but compared to the 7 seasons the other series got it was a short run

Fans didn't love it (tho tbh I think fans were too harsh with it, there's things I thought were superior in it to the series before it) and originally the makers claimed they were done and were NOT going to make anymore Star Trek series

But then another production company started the modern movies in 2009 and made it popular again and thus a 6th series (Star Trek Discovery) was made and has kept solid ratings

The New 7th series Star Trek Picard is starting with even higher ratings than Discovery ever got

Crazy. Of the 7 Series out so far the only one that performed kinda badly was the 5th series. Every other one did extremely well. 

Goes to show, such a dedicated base :party:

I will never forgive fans for boycotting the 5th series tho. These people didn't know how to appreciate prequels :koons:

Kinda old news no? We know there's an animated show coming, a show about Section 31 + new stories can be told through those series + Picard and Discovery, but I won't be surprised if we're getting more series tbh so they'll have new Star Trek year round

Economy
6 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Kinda old news no? We know there's an animated show coming, a show about Section 31 + new stories can be told through those series + Picard and Discovery, but I won't be surprised if we're getting more series tbh so they'll have new Star Trek year round

Wtf???? How did I miss this :rip:

The only franchise im a bigger fan of than Star Trek is the StarGate Series but there's nothing new is Stargate in ages so :sis:

Woolfsmck

Deep space nine is on rerun all the time on cable... I haven't watched that much .. but I agree .. its a great iteration of the star trek universe … :golfclap:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy
Just now, Woolfsmck said:

Deep space nine is on rerun all the time on cable... I haven't watched that much .. but I agree .. its a great iteration of the star trek universe … :golfclap:

Deep Space 9 has a continuous story (not episode by episode like TOS, Next Generation or Voyager) so it has to be seen from beggining to make sense

It's slow AF first season even 2nd season to an extent tho the writers took their time to develop plots :air:

But once the story gets going omg... The war with the Dominion, the stale mates with the Romulans, the issues with the Cardassians and Bajorans that the Federation and some characters get caught in between

So political and deep and serious story... it's also culturally rich as you see other races culture in detail. You also see the dark sides of the Federation and how they are less perfect and are willing to compromise their values under desperate times

The other Star Trek series could never. The beggining may have dragged on for a while but once things really get going I think it's BY FAR the best of the Star Trek series :green:

Woolfsmck
5 minutes ago, PawUp said:

I am an avid Trekkie but nothing will compare to the lady power of Janeway and Seven. 

Amazon's .. yep … :heat:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived