58 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its the worst song on ARTPOP, I still cant believe it was chosen as a single

You mean Gypsy right?

:ohwell::trollga:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, yxi said:

I've never liked that song.. Gypsy would've done much better.

I'm pretty sure nothing would have done better at the time of release lmao. :enigma:

Esteban

Good song, especially the pre chorus ala early Britney with the piano etc.. But the chorus is too weak for a #1 hit single imo

BARCODE
1 hour ago, rumours said:

Not when the abomination known as "Donatella" exists.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Donatella is an underrated bop. I remember going to some random party in early 2014 and all the straight people/casual pop listeners were loving it and asking whose song it was. :trollga:

SuperSunset

The slander...literally one of the best songs of the ARTPOP and deserved to be released as a lead single.It wouldn't kill the era like Applause did.Not that it was a bad song but it should never been a lead at the first place.

RenegAde
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its the worst song on ARTPOP, I still cant believe it was chosen as a single

Excuse me ,dope exists

Bloody hooker

Yes, G.U.Y. could have been a moderate hit if people weren’t over Gaga during that time. In the end, it didn’t matter anyway. Gaga was over the album and its era 2 months after its release.

I still can’t believe people think that Gypsy would have been a hit. It’s not really radio material. The only other two songs on the album that could have been singles were Venus and Aura.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

wahkeenasitka

why are you guys arguing about an album that came out 6+ years ago and a video that came out 6 years ago? 

oh my god you guys. it's been 6 years since that video was released. why does it even matter at this point?

PartySick
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

I don’t know why so many here hate GUY it was a very quintessentially Gaga song.  Should have been the lead it’s 100x better than Applause. 

The choreo alone>>>

It's so hard to resist doing the dance when it comes on at work :enigma:

Really, Applause, G.U.Y., DWUW, and Gypsy were the only single-able songs on ARTPOP imo. Dope and Venus were good buzz singles (Dope hit #8 on some chart, right? :enigma:).

But every song on that album is amazing :diane:

🖤

PartySick
5 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

why are you guys arguing about an album that came out 6+ years ago and a video that came out 6 years ago? 

oh my god you guys. it's been 6 years since that video was released. why does it even matter at this point?

Reflection :poot:

Someone should make a thread about A-Yo being done dirty like Venus for Million Reasons :enigma:

Gaga: "You're going to be a single, Venus/A-Yo"

DWUW/MR: "bitch you thought"

🖤

Archived