question

So is Haus Labs supposed to be...

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

messybottom

Fenty beauty is on a much higher level (in my opinion) 🤷🏼‍♂️

JusKeepBreathin

gaga thoughts GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

I dont think people are RAVING about HAUS LABS the way they were about Fenty because it added so many shades it got a lot of publicity

Gaga's makeup hasnt had a lot of mainstream media attention honestly even tho the numbers say she is doing ok

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reality

Not necessarily. Just because they're both artists who have makeup lines doesn't mean that they're supposed to be direct competition with each other. In the makeup business, especially, your competition is everyone else.

🖤👹

I feel like if you asked Gaga this question, she'd say she's open to collaboration, not competition.

But how closely the business is actually run along that ideal, I don't know. It's not just Gaga that's involved in this; and in a business, people will want to make their money and see big numbers.

Obviously Fenty and HL are playing in completely different leagues at this point in time, anyway.

⚡🐲

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

EIo6lu4XUAIk7EH?format=jpg&name=small

This is HILARIOUS

but a quick Google search revealed that many artists avoid performing in India because of the protests and backlash that come from performing there. 

OT: I think if Gaga wanted to compete with Fenty, she would :huntyga: and HL would be released in stores versus online. I think her main goal really is to give the weird kids makeup to play with, not Instagram girls...

FATCAT

At its current stage SL doesn't have any foundations, meaning that it can't really be seen as a competitor, it's apples and oranges.

Purr more, hiss less.

fivefoottwo

that’s a very unfair comparison. i think people always forget Haus Laboratories is a START-UP owned and run by gaga alongside only a few employees while other celeb make up lines like fenty beauty are signed on to much larger companies. FB is signed on to LVMH (one of the biggest companies) and “incubated” by Kendo Holdings vs Haus is run by Gaga herself. Gaga and her small team in Haus Labs is literally building a brand new business and brand from scratch while Fenty is essentially owned and ran by LVMH and Kendo. Comparing them would be like comparing a company Rolex has adopted to Casio. 

Archived