Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Backstreet Boys sing Thong Song with Jimmy Fallon

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I saw this today and I had to share.  Maybe someone here will appreciate it. 

For those of you that don't know the original:

Spoiler

There are more videos from last night.  I just found out they're coming back to NC this year, so I plan to be there since I missed it last year.

This one is old, but will still remain one of my favorites:

Spoiler

she/her/hers

RAMROD

They should've had that silver hair, to make it more authentic. But this version is good too.

I like Dru Hill and Sisqo back in the day. Too bad his career are not that flourished

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They should've had that silver hair, to make it more authentic. But this version is good too.

I like Dru Hill and Sisqo back in the day. Too bad his career are not that flourished

Yeah I did too.  But the Thong Song was one of those fun songs and it was probably hard to make a serious artist out of him after that.

she/her/hers

Economy

Funny story of personal relation to this :messga:

One of my parents dogs was a rescue dog and his name that was given at the shelter was sisqo (which my parents kept)

The reason they named him sisqo at the shelter was because he pooped out a thong (I guess he must of eaten it from his former owners) 

And so they named him Sisqo after the singer who sang the Thong Song :enigma:

Economy
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah I did too.  But the Thong Song was one of those fun songs and it was probably hard to make a serious artist out of him after that.

Eminem was a silly mess at first and he ended up becoming super serious after mid 2000s :enigma:

Archived