Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga being forced to release haus labs products?

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Lawrence
Just now, zcasx said:

the devillish woman in your avi haunts my most frequent nightmares... you need to get rid of that darksided energy

angry viral moments GIF

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Are you serious or are you serious...?

one-punch-man-anime-saitama-superhero-da

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babylon98

Proof that Stupid Love is about Sarah Thanos control over her:

Free me from the chain : the chain of control that sarah exerts over her .... I gotta find my peace: she cant find peace while being constantly monitorized by forces of the underworld... freak out freak out look at me: she wants her fans to know she is freaking out because of the forces at play... I want your stupid love is a cry for help to the fans... And thats why she leaked the song gays,,,, lets plan something. Also battle for your life is what we will have to do in our trip to the underworld... everything finally makes sense

Babylon98
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Are you serious or are you serious...?

one-punch-man-anime-saitama-superhero-da

this is not something to joke about little bald friend

Babylon98
28 minutes ago, shame said:

I think it’s more of Sarah tanno’s influence. I think she wants to swap lives with Gaga. She wants gaga to first ease into the world of makeup and then brainwash her into thinking she’s a makeup artist until she is so deluded that she becomes Sarah Tanno. Right when she assumes her new identity, Sarah will transform into Gaga. She has always had her eye on taking Gaga’s place in the pop landscape bc she always wanted to be a famous singer. Notice how she’s already imitating Gaga’s voice and is sounding like her? It’s uncanny.

You helped me crack the code and now I summon your help again sister shame. How shall we battle for our life in the underworld against the true form of Sarah Thanos in order to get gaga's soul back wich is entrapped in a  stone with the form of a heart (hence the stupid love visuals leak its her communicating with us). Please guide us sister...

TimisaMonster

Are you gonna share whatever you are on? :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, zcasx said:

Ever since Gaga has started her makeup company I sense an air of suspicion (in the air). I truly believe that the only reason that she is releasing make-up is because the russian government is forcing her too in order to appease Putin, a good friend of Trump. This has placed immense distress on Gaga (who was campaigning for hillary) therefore causing her to postpone Stupid love continuously. I want you guys to delv deeper into this theory with me

Isn't there a 'funny' category for jokes?

Babylon98
5 minutes ago, crackhead said:

Sarah is EVIL and I have proof that may shock some of you. Here it is....

MV5BNzgwMDQwNTU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ2

I can recognize the devil when I see it 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived