💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs nostalgic promo

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

I know y'all are tired of Haus Labs :derpga: But this promo video for Haus Labs gives me 2010-2013 nostalgia. When she used to be more social with us and being a monster felt more like a family. (I mean, now it still feels like a family but I don't know those were different times. Maybe I'm just nostalgic) When we were the weirdos between all the fanbases but in a cool way, that made us special.  Whatever Lol I don't know if you even understand me but anyway :ladyhaha: The video is very cool. 

:)

NewUsername
40 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I know y'all are tired of Haus Labs :derpga: But this promo video for Haus Labs gives me 2010-2013 nostalgia. When she used to be more social with us and being a monster felt more like a family. (I mean, now it still feels like a family but I don't know those were different times. Maybe I'm just nostalgic) When we were the weirdos between all the fanbases but in a cool way, that made us special.  Whatever Lol I don't know if you even understand me but anyway :ladyhaha: The video is very cool. 

Yes, and now, this ad gives me rather a "cringe weird" vibe instead of a "cool weird" vibe. I'm sorry if that's not nice, but I can't help it :bradley:

TimisaMonster

Reminds me of Gaga fansites that wanted to send Gaga video messages, and scrapbooks, etc...good times

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlackCrown
2 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Idk if y'all have noticed, but this guy with the green look is actually wearing a Christian Cowan outfit, the fashion designer who used SL during his runway :vegas:

13-christian-cowan-fall-winter-2018.jpg

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Archived