Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Haus Labs tweet: announcement tomorrow

Andreu

Featured Posts

spector
2 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

If you don't like the literal Haus Labs accounts promoting their own products, then simply unfollow them  and stop complaining on every single thread related to it. Would you guys still complain if Gaga was constantly promoting LG6 (her product, which she is meant to promote) all the time? Of course not, therefore recognize the hypocrisy and calm down.

Sure some of you vehemently dislike Haus Labs (which is valid), however posting the EXACT same negative opinions on every single Haus Labs thread is simply redundant. Perhaps focus on something else instead of repeatedly getting upset over an account that was literally created to promote Haus Labs products.

sis, this thread is proof that there is almost zero excitement for haus labs. they are even teasing something, meaning that it should create hype and pages of discussion. yet, this thread is 6-page long and has approximately 5 comments that are kinda on-topic/positive. now imagine your ideal haus labs thread: it wouldn't even fill a page. radically accept that and move on. :selena: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HvyMtlLvr25

Based on the Haus Labs pic posted a day ago, it looks like a makeup brush or liquid lip maybe, so it seems like it's for sure a new product and not just a repeat shade of something already released. Trying not to freak out too much but I do hope it is paired with a single or album announcement?! Luckily it's happening early in the morning tomorrow so we don't have to wait tooooo long. Not gonna lie I would be a sucker for the pink lipstick she was wearing at the Miami Enigma event. It's so pretty! 

27monster27
4 hours ago, Andreu said:

DISCLAIMER: Don't say I made you "break your hip" because I wrote clearly haus Labs in the title from the very beggining thanks

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

he/him/his

geusst1235
1 hour ago, spector said:

sis, this thread is proof that there is almost zero excitement for haus labs. they are even teasing something, meaning that it should create hype and pages of discussion. yet, this thread is 6-page long and has approximately 5 comments that are kinda on-topic/positive. now imagine your ideal haus labs thread: it wouldn't even fill a page. radically accept that and move on. :selena: 

In actuality there clearly is some amount of excitement for the makeup since it continues to sell quite well. Also, some fans have shown disdain for practically anything Gaga does that is not related to LG6 some capacity. For example, there have been similar bouts of blatant negativity and/or hate directed at Enigma by a lot of the same people on every single thread that involves the residency. Its redundant and brings nothing new to the site aside from repeated negativity that isn't even constructive in the slightest. I just don't see a valid reason as to why the same people (which are indeed the vocal minority)  feel the need to repeat things like "Haus Labs is a cash grab" or "Gaga is so lazy now and is only in it for the money" every time a Haus Labs thread is posted.

Either way my point still stands, it is absurd to get upset over the Haus Labs account promoting it's own products.

blankpaper
9 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

feel the need to repeat things like "Haus Labs is a cash grab" 

This one especially kills me haha. Like...Haus Labs is a business. Businesses are supposed to make money. It’s like people expect her to be doing it for free or something

reality’s tight if the music is right

Gypsy Life

Who's gonna tell them that Haus Rats is not interesting enough to warrant an announcement of an announcement.

Modern Ecstasy2

14 hours until the next meltdowns begin when we are given a new lipstick and no music announcement :tony:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

messybottom

I feel like nothing is coming in February idk. :(

LeJudas

Haus of Cupid

Haus of Queen of Hearts

Haus of Valentin

Haus of St. Valentin

Haus of Valentine's Day

Wich one is it :vegas:

Economy
7 hours ago, melon said:

she’s going to announce that she’s making an announcement!

confetti GIF

Omg were back to TFM and BTW era :party:

I don't understand why you have to hate on haus labs Becuase you aren't getting lg6 right flipping now. 

She seemed so happy and excited to launch this and ofc a good portion of the base loves to hate. It's getting annoying tbh :shrug:

Plus this is exclusively from haus labs. Why even set yourself up for disappointment when you know it may very well not be lg6 related at all. Lol 

Archived