life

New Haus Labs tweet: announcement tomorrow

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

That picture slays though, everything down to the look and the typography alignment (sorry graphic designer here)

love a great marketing execution :wub:

geusst1235
42 minutes ago, malzejar said:

A cash grab, literally a cash grab. 

I see absolutely no reason as to why Gaga cannot meld financial and creative goals as one. Yes the makeup business is very lucrative, but it takes a ton of effort and passion to actually create a start up brand. 

Besides, she has done the same exact thing with her music in terms of promotion,etc for years so what is the difference exactly? Some fans have even criticized Gaga for being sponsored by Doritos back during the ARTPOP era so this type of criticism isn't even new honestly.

1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

if it's another announcement about next HL set then let them keep it for themselves. 

this is getting real tiring, its posted from the haus labs account what could the announcement possibly be about? new music?  michelle obama running for president?

Widows Kiss
19 minutes ago, Miracle said:

A majority of the money is going to a random company since they're the major investors. This is a project made exclusively for Sarah Tanno to get x30 richer

omg is that true? :lmao:

geusst1235

If you don't like the literal Haus Labs accounts promoting their own products, then simply unfollow them  and stop complaining on every single thread related to it. Would you guys still complain if Gaga was constantly promoting LG6 (her product, which she is meant to promote) all the time? Of course not, therefore recognize the hypocrisy and calm down.

Sure some of you vehemently dislike Haus Labs (which is valid), however posting the EXACT same negative opinions on every single Haus Labs thread is simply redundant. Perhaps focus on something else instead of repeatedly getting upset over an account that was literally created to promote Haus Labs products.

BornSimon

Many of you are such immature little kids. Grow the **** up already. Don't pay attention to something you're supposedly not interested in. Your "I'm so excited" posts aren't funny nor clever. FFS get a hobby.

SwissMonster

I think it‘s gonna be sumn with nails. I would live for some nail polish tbh

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Jigglygoth
8 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Many of you are such immature little kids. Grow the **** up already. Don't pay attention to something you're supposedly not interested in. Your "I'm so excited" posts aren't funny nor clever. FFS get a hobby.

We love a meltdown :ladyhaha:. But I agree with you. 

I mean, it's her makeup brand, they're going to announce a makeup product, it's not "clownery" or trolling, it's literally what they do: they produce and sell makeup :laughga:. 

Like, what are they supposed to announce? LMAO. Some of you here are just dense, lol. 

Her makeup brand releases makeup, get over it :toofunny:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Babylon98
12 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

2808324_0.jpg

Dr Fudge

Perfect. I need a new shade of red for my clownery 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived