Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Haus Labs tweet: announcement tomorrow

Andreu

Featured Posts

messybottom
3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I knew it! The song is coming this Friday! And tomorrow is the announcement for the new make up item and the single. 

lmao no. The makeup is getting announced and the song is coming next Friday. No way she is releasing mere hours after BILLIE EILISH (also interscope) 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasJustDance

nothing but a lipstick or palette will come tomorrow :poot: tho it’s oddly strange that they’re hyping it up and using ‘monster’ in ever sentence

FlopSlurper
24 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

She better not release something new - she needs to fix Glam Room 1 first. Mine had traces of cocaine in it and customer service told me that was normal. :duck: 

that's probably chlamydia's leftovers after she had used it without telling you

22 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

if it's another announcement about next HL set then let them keep it for themselves. 

It obviously is. But then again, she said new music is announced with the next line didnt she??

RahrahWitch

Covering the Lips, Gaga saying she wore something new on the Red Carpet for Enigma with Pink Lips.

So... Pink Lipstick/gloss for Valentines?

i feel like the lipstick will be named something like Stupid Love Pink and that’s why they’re hyping the announcement. 

Lady Rah Rah
36 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

She better not release something new - she needs to fix Glam Room 1 first. Mine had traces of cocaine in it and customer service told me that was normal. :duck: 

WHAT :wtfga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Miracle

A majority of the money is going to a random company since they're the major investors. This is a project made exclusively for Sarah Tanno to get x30 richer

Archived