Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's past as an intern for a Music Publishing company

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
12 hours ago, Kalderone said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! nice interview

Oh you're welcome dear! ;)  I always look for rare gaga videos and I like to share it here. You can go on my profile if you want to see a post I made about all her rarely performed songs with videos etc. ;) 

I  edited a big chunk of the french Gaga wiki so I did dig a lot in her life and what's crazy is I keep finding stuffs. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Someone make a movie already :enigma:

From a "dumpy brunette" that no one believed in to a woman I waited in the rain for 12 hours and paid $400 to go see :bradley: not to mention committing at least several hours a day to on her fansite :selena:

She's an inspiration tbh :flutter:

🖤

6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Oh you're welcome dear! ;)  I always look for rare gaga videos and I like to share it here. You can go on my profile if you want to see a post I made about all her rarely performed songs with videos etc. ;) 

I  edited a big chunk of the french Gaga wiki so I did dig a lot in her life and what's crazy is I keep finding stuffs. :ladyhaha:

oh haha you're french? I'm french too .

Well I'm around since almost the beginning too and didn't knew that detail aswell haha !

www.kalderone.com

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Kalderone said:

oh haha you're french? I'm french too .

Well I'm around since almost the beginning too and didn't knew that detail aswell haha !

Yep I am! ;) 

It's never ending for real! Did you see gaga performing in Paris? :) 

Archived