celeb

Shawn Mendes follows OnlyFans model

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2020 at 11:33 AM, Xardas said:

His sexuality is just his business. Even if he likes boys, it shouldn't be a sensation. Do  straight ppl come out as straight? If not, then why should anybody LGBT+  be expected to? 

Plus, maybe he's his friend or sth...

You must have missed straight pride... :gaysia:

Bambino
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

No, dont even try that bs on me, you are discussing if a celeb is lying about their sexual orientation, you are discussing the private life of a person. You are going through the people he follows on twitter to see if theres a hint of him being gay or not. He is a singer, not a soap opera character you can twist to your own pleasure. The dude has made it crystal clear that he isnt gay and that he doesnt want that to be relevant in his career. So who gives you the right to ramble and accuse him of lying about what he does with his penis?

Ill ask someone with more authority, @Haroon, why are these threads allowed when they go like 100% against the values this place is supposed to represent?

Nobody accused him of anything. Thing is a celebrity (singer/soap opera character/actor/anything) followed an adult content account using a main official account, someone is still going to notice that even if he followed a female adult account too :shrug: His sexuality has nothing to do with it. I myself didn't hint or accuse of lying whatsoever.

guccic0och

The guy used to be a Shawn Mendes fan account. That’s why. 

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Archived