💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes follows OnlyFans model

Bambino

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

Maybe he followed him before becoming an onlyfans model but anyway guys did you know that bisexual men can date women right?

:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
17 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

But why is it such a big deal if someone is gay and why is it so important to prove he’s straight? Most gay people claim they’re straight or think they’re straight before they come out. Unless you’re one of the lucky ones, like myself, who knew since you were a kid. But that’s probably a small minority of people. 

It's not such a big deal to prove he is straight. But he says he's straight, and I just think people shouldn't be looking for clues to prove he is not straight. If he is a closeted gay, I hope he finds peace with himself and others to come out. But until then, I think we should trust people's words and don't give that much attention to it. It is what it is.

I ask you, why is it so important to prove he's gay?

BUtterfield 8
19 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Is literally NO ONE going to talk about the fact that he follows 58 THOUSAND people on Twitter? Lol 

No

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Xardas said:

His sexuality is just his business. Even if he likes boys, it shouldn't be a sensation. Do  straight ppl come out as straight? If not, then why should anybody LGBT+  be expected to?

Maybe because LGBT+ people still get persecuted and killed all around the world, and it's important high-profile people help normalizing it? :ohwell:

But I do agree that it is he's business and if he's indeed a hunty, he'll have to come out whenever he's ready. It's a different journey for everyone.

I just looked at that guys retweets and I realised that Shawn is most likely seeing all of that on his tl:cryga: 

Isn't it possible he was already following him before he created an onlyfans tho?

Battle 4 Ur Life

maybe he’s a supporter. lol it would be like spending money on an arcade for him

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

1 hour ago, malzejar said:

yall really think that average looking white twink is cute... anyways

Let people like who they like... jeez :poot: No need for judging 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

KingRedd

Lol yall do way too much 😂 is his sexuality that important. Lol but the gif of him with nails a female is not it... if it was the other way around... yikes 

May I Read You? 😎

Lady Rah Rah
59 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Maybe he followed him before becoming an onlyfans model but anyway guys did you know that bisexual men can date women right?

:tony:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

TimisaMonster

Surprised he used his main account to do this...there goes his beard Camilla...he was supposed to come out in 25 years like Ricky...wtf Shawn you're ruining plans lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

myluis617

Umm seems fake out of all people he could follow he follows that kid? Hmm something fishy or a coincidence. 

JusKeepBreathin

Maybe he followed him before he became an Only fans model. 

It's not like Shawn just started singing last week. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived