Shawn Mendes follows OnlyFans model

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

They could be friends :sweat:  I don't know, it's just a possibility, but what if he happens to be friends with a gay **** star (I guess this Christian Reese is one). Plus, Shawn Mendes has expressed his support for LGBT, so he has no problems following a gay friend of his who happens to work in ****.

Nah he recently just followed him :vegas:  but its none of our business anyways, y'all shouldn't be putting pressure on him

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, ThatBinch said:

So happy to have Shawn as an LGBTQIA+ ally. :ally:

So am I, in more ways than one :bon:

End Racism Now

Chickens in Malibu

Or maybe he was a Shawn Mendes stan who became an onlyfan model.

Gaga follows thousands of people on twitter. Imagine if one of them changes profile to smth racist and bio too...

Does that mean she's following a racist?

13 minutes ago, Xardas said:

His sexuality is just his business. Even if he likes boys, it shouldn't be a sensation. Do  straight ppl come out as straight? If not, then why should anybody LGBT+  be expected to? 

Plus, maybe he's his friend or sth...

Well it's just good to know so that I can DM him pictures of my open throat with a "holiday promotion" caption...

I hope if he is a gay that he comes out before having ‘the wife and two kids’ life of denial and doesn’t follow in the footsteps of Philip Schofield.

Objective: not assume Shawn Mendes's sexuality

Obstacle: Shawn Mendes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gagaloo911

Taste was not detected. 

If he's gonna lowkey come out he could at least have the decency to show some taste about it :triggered:

ChromeAngel
41 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

They could be friends :sweat:  I don't know, it's just a possibility, but what if he happens to be friends with a gay **** star (I guess this Christian Reese is one). Plus, Shawn Mendes has expressed his support for LGBT, so he has no problems following a gay friend of his who happens to work in ****.

But why is it such a big deal if someone is gay and why is it so important to prove he’s straight? Most gay people claim they’re straight or think they’re straight before they come out. Unless you’re one of the lucky ones, like myself, who knew since you were a kid. But that’s probably a small minority of people. 

go call bbc, abc, good morning america, cnn, bloomberg and every news tv in the world, it's a news that changed the world :interestinga:

9 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Taste was not detected. 

If he's gonna lowkey come out he could at least have the decency to show some taste about it :triggered:

He could have followed Austin Wolff

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

misunderstood
25 minutes ago, malzejar said:

yall really think that average looking white twink is cute... anyways

As if his race was ever relevant, will y’all ever shut up about “white gays” ?

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

crackpoppodcast

Is literally NO ONE going to talk about the fact that he follows 58 THOUSAND people on Twitter? Lol 

Archived