đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should have this group as an opening act

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

Oh no, we aren't attacking Kpop just because they are Korean, we're attacking their teams for the inhumane ways they treat their idols. Besides, yes, the music industry is a **** hole in general but I wasn't talking about music, I was talking about harrassment and the continuous abuse idols are out through daily, and THAT is a huge issue. 

Fans harassing the idols? I've seen a huge majority of only KOREAN kpop fans doing that.

Companies telling idols to lose weight and do other things to be "perfect"? That's every music industry ever. 

All the training they do? There's a good and a bad with that. I hope more changes with that in terms of let them fuvking eat a cheeseburger and take a ten hour long nap!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TWICE on hatius
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Petition for people to stop thinking kpop is the most terrible thing on earth. The United states has Donald Trump as our president and artists over here in the USA not writing their own music and being overworked. The music industry sucks no matter what country it is. Worry about more important things. 

Pop girls fans complaining abt Kpop are like straight boys complaining abt their pop girls. People entitled to their opinion and sadly they won’t be able to change their mindset easily. Probably you should consider a healthier forum to share your interest. I have a reddit account on Kpop sub, people there are much more fun. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

moonboywow
Just now, OooooooO said:

Pop girls fans complaining abt Kpop are like straight boys complaining abt their pop girls. People entitled to their opinion and sadly they won’t be able to change their mindset easily. Probably you should consider a healthier forum to share your interest. I have a reddit account on Kpop sub, people there are much more fun. 

At this point it's not even about the music itself I'm concerned about people liking. So you don't like the music. Okay. But stop acting like it's some foreign forbidden thing??? Like its pop music in Korean. The visuals are miles ahead of shite here aside from gaga. There's choreo. There's amazing outfits. Should be gay heaven but nooooo you're all too hung up on something that's in every music industry. What is it really? Racism? Ignorance? Really..what us it? Just spit it out and stop hiding behind your tired arguments as to why kpop is so "evil" 

Things are changing in the kpop industry. It's like EVERY OTHER INDUSTRY OUT THERE jfc. Is American music industry changing? Why yes it is. South Korea is not a planet next to Mars. I feel like some of you need that reminder. 

skedaddleBItCh

Nnnnnnnn guys come on be nice:cryga:

We're open to discuss other artists other than Lady Gaga

@moonboywow sorry:kara:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Nnnnnnnn guys come on be nice:cryga:

We're open to discuss other artists other than Lady Gaga

@moonboywow sorry:kara:

Yes and for the love of god please stop infantilizing Gaga. She isn't stupid. I'm sure she knows kpop is changing now. 

• 3 months later...
Lost N Conf
On 2/12/2020 at 4:56 AM, LaMaisonGaga said:

she still won't support Kpop, no matter how much you want it

source.gif

:billie:

Archived