• Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
35 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

How could i forget the power rangers of pop

I wonder how old are their fans. 

• 2 weeks later...
Random Miku Fan
On 2/12/2020 at 6:11 AM, ArtyRoberto said:

Personally, I don't know how Kpop would go down as a support act for Gaga again. I saw Hatsune Miku support her in Vancouver on the same tour and I was bored through the whole thing, but I was bored through all the support acts, I'm there to see Gaga not Lady Starlight or Hatsune Miku.

Wait what? As far as I know, Miku didn't open for Gaga in Vancouver. She was supposed to, but Gaga got sick and the concert was rescheduled by a couple of months. Miku's team had long since returned to Japan by then. I believe Vancouver only got Lady Starlight.  Maybe you are thinking of one of the shows in Alberta or California?

PlanetChromatica
11 hours ago, Random Miku Fan said:

Wait what? As far as I know, Miku didn't open for Gaga in Vancouver. She was supposed to, but Gaga got sick and the concert was rescheduled by a couple of months. Miku's team had long since returned to Japan by then. I believe Vancouver only got Lady Starlight.  Maybe you are thinking of one of the shows in Alberta or California?

Oh yeah, I must of seen Miku at the Calgary show I saw in the May of 2014, forgot that she only had starlight in Vancouver. It’s 6 years ago, my memory isn’t great haha

TWICE on hatius

Everytime Kpop and Gaga are in the same sentence, I am immediately thinking about that time she was accused to copy Be Happy from GGs. And I would love to see Loona or Oh My Girl opening for her.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

moonboywow
11 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

Everytime Kpop and Gaga are in the same sentence, I am immediately thinking about that time she was accused to copy Be Happy from GGs. And I would love to see Loona or Oh My Girl opening for her.

Nah. She needs someone a little more experimental. Loona would be good. I'm not a fan of Loona but I do agree there. Also someone like Chungha, dreamcatcher or Zion T. 

DonatellaPop

I don't think Gaga will realistically support Kpop in 2020, yes she's worked with Crayon Pop but that was during artRave, she wouldn't have worked with them if she knew what Kpop idols are forced to go through with their labels/teams.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

moonboywow
Just now, DonatellaPop said:

I don't think Gaga will realistically support Kpop in 2020, yes she's worked with Crayon Pop but that was during artRave, she wouldn't have worked with them if she knew what Kpop idols are forced to go through with their labels/teams.

For the millionth time, kpop has changed a lot since 2013. 

DonatellaPop
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

For the millionth time, kpop has changed a lot since 2013. 

nicki minaj snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

moonboywow
Just now, DonatellaPop said:

nicki minaj snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Petition for people to stop thinking kpop is the most terrible thing on earth. The United states has Donald Trump as our president and artists over here in the USA not writing their own music and being overworked. The music industry sucks no matter what country it is. Worry about more important things. 

moonboywow
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

not some of you acting like gaga didnt have a whole k-pop group (crayon pop) open for her 

Oh they're aware. They're apparently not happy about it. 

DonatellaPop
Just now, moonboywow said:

Petition for people to stop thinking kpop is the most terrible thing on earth. The United states has Donald Trump as our president and artists over here in the USA not writing their own music and being overworked. The music industry sucks no matter what country it is. Worry about more important things. 

Oh no, we aren't attacking Kpop just because they are Korean, we're attacking their teams for the inhumane ways they treat their idols. Besides, yes, the music industry is a **** hole in general but I wasn't talking about music, I was talking about harrassment and the continuous abuse idols are out through daily, and THAT is a huge issue. 

Archived