Gaga should have this group as an opening act

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Seems like yall forget about crayon pop. 

Gaga said, if she had known how Crayon Pop were being treated she would not have gone ahead with them supporting her. I can't find the quote but I remember her saying this somewhere.

K-Pop industry is full of overworked and underpaid people, don't think Gaga would support it AGAIN after that ArtRave choice 

no

moonboywow
Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

Gaga said, if she had known how Crayon Pop were being treated she would not have gone ahead with them supporting her. I can't find the quote but I remember her saying this somewhere.

Okay so not a rookie group. Red velvet and twice still stand. 

moonboywow

Plenty of people still stand. Red velvet, twice, sunmi, Chungha, super m, exo, bts, pentagon...

The list goes on and on 

PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Okay so not a rookie group. Red velvet and twice still stand. 

Don't really understand what you're meaning... But you're ignoring my point that Gaga said she regrets having them support her because she didn't know how Crayon Pop were treated badly when it comes to being overworked and underpaid?

1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Plenty of people still stand. Red velvet, twice, sunmi, Chungha, super m, exo, bts, pentagon...

The list goes on and on 

They're probably as overworked as Crayon Pop, if not more:oprah:

Anyways, the song is a big no from me, moving on...

no

ObezyankaNol
Just now, moonboywow said:

The list goes on and on 

Mmm I think they're already "big" just to be an opening act. Maybe Kard? 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

moonboywow
6 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Don't really understand what you're meaning... But you're ignoring my point that Gaga said she regrets having them support her because she didn't know how Crayon Pop were treated badly when it comes to being overworked and underpaid?

Rookie groups and trainees are more overworked. 

PlanetChromatica
Just now, moonboywow said:

Rookie groups and trainees are more overworked. 

Uhh didn't BTS just take a big break because they were being overworked?

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Uhh didn't BTS just take a big break because they were being overworked?

Lol they sometimes have to get told to stop working because they overwork themselves. 

gagasprince

It would be amazing if Gaga has korean artists as an opening act. K-Pop industry has changed for better the past few years so I don't think they're beign mistreated like Crayon Pop were. Some people here are just rude and a little racist, guys let's be KIND as our queen says. BTW: Maybe it is a little difficult for them to travel overseas because their a rookie group, but it would be amazing! (My dream would be LOONA omg.)

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, gagasprince said:

It would be amazing if Gaga has korean artists as an opening act. K-Pop industry has changed for better the past few years so I don't think they're beign mistreated like Crayon Pop were. Some people here are just rude and a little racist, guys let's be KIND as our queen says. BTW: Maybe it is a little difficult for them to travel overseas because their a rookie group, but it would be amazing! (My dream would be LOONA omg.)

If the Kpop industry has changed to treat the performers better then great. I was not being rude or racist by just stating that Gaga said herself she regretting not knowing about how Crayon Pop were being treated when signing them on to support her on the ARTPOP tour.

Personally, I don't know how Kpop would go down as a support act for Gaga again. I saw Hatsune Miku support her in Vancouver on the same tour and I was bored through the whole thing, but I was bored through all the support acts, I'm there to see Gaga not Lady Starlight or Hatsune Miku. Personally I preferred when I saw Enigma, there was no support act, Gaga just started right on time.

moonboywow
19 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

If the Kpop industry has changed to treat the performers better then great. I was not being rude or racist by just stating that Gaga said herself she regretting not knowing about how Crayon Pop were being treated when signing them on to support her on the ARTPOP tour.

Personally, I don't know how Kpop would go down as a support act for Gaga again. I saw Hatsune Miku support her in Vancouver on the same tour and I was bored through the whole thing, but I was bored through all the support acts, I'm there to see Gaga not Lady Starlight or Hatsune Miku. Personally I preferred when I saw Enigma, there was no support act, Gaga just started right on time.

That's why I am very picky with my girl groups. Boy groups have more interesting fashion and concepts. (Example being Dr. Bebe by pentagon, cherry bomb by nct, undercover by ace) boys in crop tops are....unf.

InsomniaMonster69
1 hour ago, moonboywow said:

Seems like yall forget about crayon pop. 

How could i forget the power rangers of pop

Archived