đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Foreigner Listens to "Chillin" on Train, People Start to Stare

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, brownie said:

It’s not staged, chinese people really do stare like this in many places haha.

My parents visited China recently and my dad is 6’3 and works out a ton and is fairly buff and large and he said he felt like a zoo animal because everyone stared at him and even wanted to take pictures with him. People his height and build are so rare in the places he visited that chinese men wanted to challenge him to arm wrestling matches for fun and take pics next to him comparing his height.

He ate at a mcdonalds with my mom next to a street-facing window and said chinese people outside were stopping and staring inside at him as he tried to eat. My mom said she was so embarrassed haha. :laughga: She’s a petite mexican woman and he’s a super tall mexican man. But tall ethnic people are very rare in China and as a culture they just stare at different people and don't find it to be rude I guess haha

I would die cause of my social anxiety :selena:

Bradley
46 minutes ago, brownie said:

It’s not staged, chinese people really do stare like this in many places haha.

My parents visited China recently and my dad is 6’3 and works out a ton and is fairly buff and large and he said he felt like a zoo animal because everyone stared at him and even wanted to take pictures with him. People his height and build are so rare in the places he visited that chinese men wanted to challenge him to arm wrestling matches for fun and take pics next to him comparing his height.

He ate at a mcdonalds with my mom next to a street-facing window and said chinese people outside were stopping and staring inside at him as he tried to eat. My mom said she was so embarrassed haha. :laughga: She’s a petite mexican woman and he’s a super tall mexican man. But tall ethnic people are very rare in China and as a culture they just stare at different people and don't find it to be rude I guess haha

I don't mean to sound inappropriate but wow. :kiss:

AdmistTheLight

They might not get a lot of foreigners, like how  a white person would stood out in a Detroit's hood dinner for example. It's actually pretty common to get looks in communities where individualism or privacy is not a big deal like where i'm from. Not that it's okay tho 

Liberaté mi amor

Archived