💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

I spoke to Christian Cowan

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
11 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

Yes, you're right. Barely any people have heard the song. It's only been leaked and ready for download for almost a month while being played at several clubs, concerts from other pop artists, radio stations and fashion shows. :huh:

Still really a small percentage of the population. It won't affect its streams whatsoever. I doubt some people even know its Gaga's song.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Still really a small percentage of the population. It won't affect its streams whatsoever. I doubt some people even know its Gaga's song.

Plus most of the people who have it already are the fans who will buy it or stream it properly on Spotify/apple/etc once it’s out, or the people who would just illegally download it for free anyway. Most people don’t care enough to find a leak even if they know about it 

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper

So has no one noticed the caption on this post? It’s either a hell of a coincidence or ending the show with the song has been planned for weeks 

reality’s tight if the music is right

I mean cudos to him for choosing a song that’s SO low on the charts it’s basically non existent to Billboard :ally:

Reginald
5 hours ago, Belindathegoddes said:

Can anyone explain me why lamaison is reliable?

La Maison Gaga has direct contact w Gaga's fashion team and has been a reliable insider for many years

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

OMonster
47 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

So has no one noticed the caption on this post? It’s either a hell of a coincidence or ending the show with the song has been planned for weeks 

Wow, you're totally right. 

This was planned, FOR SURE.

subtext / fantasy

52 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

it's totally planned because the dj used the instrumental too. Where did he find it?:reductive:

BlackCrown
3 hours ago, Fish said:

lol people dont think legal usually, i can tell you the most business people can do things without realizing the possible legal implications 

Even some big french YouTubers have legal teams, I don't know if you realize that Christian Cowan is like... well... bigger than french youtubers :huntyga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Bella Goth

i mean.. christian pretty much a go to haus choice, i just how can he didnt know smh. or is it planned by gaga team to use stupid love to fooling us all? gagaaaaaaaaaaa we neeeed an official updateeeeeeeeeee

imagine how tired we are staning this bichh :vegas:

coolninjaguy

Since fashion shows are planned literally months in advance, I think her team sent them the actual song a while ago thinking it would be out before (possibly by feb 7th) the fashion show. Since then they have probably had a change in plans/release date and for whatever reason and forgot to tell them not to play it.

edit: i highly doubt a professional dj or even christian would allow for a leak to be played given the legal ramifications in the worst case scenerio. what would they even get out of playing this song? this has to be an accident as christian said.

Ariana Grindr
18 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

This is the best pre-era ever. :lmao: 

Hoe...:it better even be a pre-era cause I swear on Lucifer 😡😡😳😤😤

ryhanna

Ngl I actually love how flippant they're being with this song and the release. They obviously know it's out there and don't really seem to give a ****. Just taking that extra hype and teasing at this point. They know it doesn't matter in the end.

Archived