Defmix100
1 hour ago, Chris Martin said:

I read the title "I speak to Christian Carino":ladyhaha:

That's what I thought till I saw your comment, made it so much better haha

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Throw the hold fad, team, and label away. 

We have the whole song, we have the concept of the music video, we have stills from the music video, we have it being played at a freaking fashion show like Bad Romance. All this and this binch hasn’t even officially teased SL. :messga:

LGMonster95

They can't do much since the song is already leaked, they also can't release it with a half promotion because that would be a WASTE of a lead single. They are just going by their plans + staying silent as much as possible to not get even more media coverage 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Guys let’s be realistic. It’s 10 years after Alex McQueen’s passing.

She debuted BR at his collection. The odds of SL’s debuting at a fashion show on this date? is if just too much of a coincidence?

real housewives no GIF

and nobody’s gonna make me less hyped. she is coming. glue your wigs.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

TheSlash

This era is a mess even without an actual single officially out :rip: .

Gaga, please say something :cryga: . ANYTHING :cryga:  :cryga: 

Ew, David!

Sneaky Oliver

I think he’s ironic. I feel her label/team sent the track for the DJs. I don’t believe they got the song by illegal download and were like Oh the official single came out!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KURUSHITOVSKA

This era hasn't started yet, but it's already a complete mess omg. She better scrap LG6 and forget about it. LG7 come though sweetie!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Widows Kiss
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Pretty sure the song leaking doesn't impact the amount of streams it will get.

Outside the fanbase and people from Twitter, not that much people have heard the song yet anyway.

Yes, you're right. Barely any people have heard the song. It's only been leaked and ready for download for almost a month while being played at several clubs, concerts from other pop artists, radio stations and fashion shows. :huh:

I don’t believe there was any collaboration with her team and this designer.  You can play around with any track with Audacity, so imagine the tools a professional DJ for a fashion show has at their disposal.  

So he's basically admitting to end his nyfw show with a illegal song by one of his collaborator, in such an event in which people MUST pay royalties for everything copyrighted they play? I mean... 

Alaska did play the song too. Again I doubt this to be not allowed. She's a superfan and has so much respect for gaga to do such a thing WITHOUT permission.

ANTI WP

@LaMaisonGaga he is lying dude 

How can he be a monster without knowing the song got leaked ?? 

Even some parts of the GP knows that the song got leaked 

He damn sure knows what he was doing 😑

2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

They can't do much since the song is already leaked, they also can't release it with a half promotion because that would be a WASTE of a lead single. They are just going by their plans + staying silent as much as possible to not get even more media coverage 

Absolutely! A leak is not a launch people. So all y'all getting  hyped and angry over it is a 100% YOU problem. 

She'll release it when she's mf'n ready. Like always.

LMAO (Hope you're ready for this) ....Personally, at this point,I hope she did give that DJ the track and will continue to edge the f#ck outta the gheys with this song

I would dead ass be like Y'all like playing leaks so much, then f#cking keep it!

Spoiler

facts receipts GIF by Rich Homie Quan

My mind may change...But If she drops SL here and there but never officially releases it....whelp...

Spoiler

colin farrell true detective season 3 GIF

And I will stan her until my dying breath for being that bitch :awesome:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived