life

I spoke to Christian Cowan

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

For all of those saying "this era is already a mess" the whole ****ing time: just because we don't know what this all means or what's happening etc doesn't necessarily mean it's a mess. Those are just your assumptions.

Franch Toast

Well, if they did play it without realizing it wasn't officially released, look at the bright side: Interscope has bigger people to come after than all the Little Monsters who downloaded it and have been listening to it. 

Still, I can't help but think that LG's team gave it to his team to play. If not, wow, that DJ is in trouble... 

She/Her/Hers

12 minutes ago, Belindathegoddes said:

Can anyone explain me why lamaison is reliable?

They've been friends with the designer for years, I think.

Whether or not we believe the designer himself is up in the air, but I trust that LMG at least doesn't fabricate their DM's. They have connections in the fashion industry because they work in it! Even some contact with Gaga's stylists (the rose dress from VSFS 2016 was their suggestion, I think).

3 points in and ready for more

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

They've been friends with the designer for years, I think.

Whether or not we believe the designer himself is up in the air, but I trust that LMG at least doesn't fabricate their DM's. They have connections in the fashion industry because they work in it! Even some contact with Gaga's stylists (the rose dress from VSFS 2016 was their suggestion, I think).

You're completely right here.

LMG definitely hasn't lied to us. I just think he's probably been lied to!

subtext / fantasy

misunderstood

A mess.

They should’ve released the 7th.

:ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

BlackCrown

You're telling me that a fashion designer who dresses basically everyone on the music industry for red carpets, magazine photoshoots, music videos, albums covers, etc.. has just played a leaked song for the final part of his show, without anyone on his team  telling him he couldn't do that ?  He has to have "legal people" (pardon my english) in his team

I mean, it's not like the song was chosen last minute, I'm not in the fashion industry but I think these events are rehearsed days before...

I think he may be lying, at least I hope for him that he's lying :ohwell:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

10 hours ago, nefasto said:

But the dj have other instrumental version, what's the tea

you're better off with mine :lana:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

2 hours ago, BlackCrown said:

You're telling me that a fashion designer who dresses basically everyone on the music industry for red carpets, magazine photoshoots, music videos, albums covers, etc.. has just played a leaked song for the final part of his show, without anyone on his team  telling him he couldn't do that ?  He has to have "legal people" (pardon my english) in his team

I mean, it's not like the song was chosen last minute, I'm not in the fashion industry but I think these events are rehearsed days before...

I think he may be lying, at least I hope for him that he's lying :ohwell:

lol people dont think legal usually, i can tell you the most business people can do things without realizing the possible legal implications 

Archived