Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please stop believing ATRL "insiders"

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

so, Hello Gagdaily, I have some bad news you may not want to hear

but, anyone can make a ATRL account, pretend to be a insider, be sorta near correct on a prediction, but have no actual knowladge of anything coming,

I know, shocking

Plus, melting down over "Gaga not keeping a promise" or whatever, and getting pissed at her for not releasing a song on a date she did not even announce

I have learned, from years of melting down over gaga not releasing something when some "Insider" said it would, that the only person I should trust is Gaga on LG6 news

so please, for your own mental well being, stop believing these insiders, for your own mental health, and for the sanity of other members after you make a thread about "How you are unstanning because gaga PROMISED to release a new song on this specific date"

though, feel free to meltdown every once and a while, because, to be fair, its kind of entertaining, but not every friday cuz some ATRL "Insider" said it would come because to be fair, thats annoying, and stop melting down whenever gaga hints at new Enigma dates, calm down, the contract said 74 dates, she has only performed 48

and Haus Labs is a makeup company, no sh*t they are making new makeup, its what they are supposed to do, calm tf down

anyways, rant over lmao

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Bonkers

What a coincidence you posted this!  I have a friend who is on a hidden room over there, and boy do I have news.

Let's just say:

SET YOUR COUNTDOWN CLOCK FOR FRIDAY AND REmEMBER IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HoneyB

Mr. S is reliable though, he leaked info on Bey’s release which is almost impossible since that heaux keeps her stuff locked up like it’s Fort Knox. I believe him idk about Blackoutzone though.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Bio said:

If we can't believe ATRL insiders who are we gonna believe? The president?

that one time when ATRL insiders are more reliable.

blankpaper

Also remember that just because all of us know about a leak doesn’t mean the GP does. And just because it was played in some clubs doesn’t mean people know what song it was. We’re in an echo chamber here and we get each other all worked up about everything. The stan world isn’t real life 

reality’s tight if the music is right

PartySick
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

@Donald Trump where is LG6 

I'm so happy that profile name belongs to a duplicate/banned account :diane:

OT: like I said in the other thread, you won't know who the real insiders are 'cause they're not dumb enough to run their mouths about insider info :poot:

🖤

sillynate
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm so happy that profile name belongs to a duplicate/banned account :diane:

I’m happy the username itself is a registered user (banned or not) because I wouldn’t have been able to make the joke I made :diane: 

Archived