Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

MissKombucha

They changed the pitch. You can’t copyright claim it at that point. I don’t understand the thirst for this song - Gaga has hired Boys Noize, Blood Pop, BURNS, SOPHIE, Tchami, Baseck, and potentially Axwell for this album AND THIS IS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH ?! You’re going to tell me you’re producing with the dude who produced Purgatory (Boys Noize), the chick who produced PonyBoy (SOPHIE) ... fu**ing Baseck who produced trippy-underground-raver like LIFE and FALDAE .. AND YOU RELEASE SOME 1980’s FIRST TIME ON GARAGEBAND DEMO ? How do you go from writing Dance in The Dark and most of the Joanne record and come up with Stupid Love ? I’m sorry I’m ranting but did we wait four years for THAT ?! Girl ... GIRL .. GIRRRRLLLL .. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

Pssssst...

Commere....

Yeah you....

GAGA LEAKED THE SONG

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SpamMusubi
Just now, MissKombucha said:

They changed the pitch. You can’t copyright claim it at that point. I don’t understand the thirst for this song - Gaga has hired Boys Noize, Blood Pop, BURNS, SOPHIE, Tchami, Baseck, and potentially Axwell for this album AND THIS IS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH ?! You’re going to tell me you’re producing with the dude who produced Purgatory (Boys Noize), the chick who produced PonyBoy (SOPHIE) ... fu**ing Baseck who produced trippy-underground-raver like LIFE and FALDAE .. AND YOU RELEASE SOME 1980’s FIRST TIME ON GARAGEBAND DEMO ? How do you go from writing Dance in The Dark and most of the Joanne record and come up with Stupid Love ? I’m sorry I’m ranting but did we wait four years for THAT ?! Girl ... GIRL .. GIRRRRLLLL .. 

chill henny:enigma:

Sushi is my one true passion

Dr Fudge

Idk. It’s so hard to tell if it’s a reworked version or if the intensity of the bass is making the song sound heavier and fuller. Really hope it’s this Friday.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

ThisGuyTony

Let’s hope Gaga and her team have a strategy in mind for this single release that makes it a hit. :flop: 

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Let’s hope Gaga and her team have a strategy in mind for this single release that makes it a hit. :flop: 

It’s already a hit :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

They only have a strategy for Haus Labs. Lol

ShayCristoforo

I hope they're just editing the masterpiece of a video, and that's why they haven't released it. Cuz at this point... damn

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LIKELADYAGAGA
14 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

she didn't even release it. we still have no idea if this track even made the final album cut.

Gaga Lazuli
16 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

Ok newbiew

Little Monsters Torture Me

MissKombucha
Just now, Gaga Lazuli said:

Ok newbiew

Wonderful engagement .. I hope we can do it again sometime soon 

tenor.gif

ShayCristoforo
8 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

Wonderful engagement .. I hope we can do it again sometime soon 

tenor.gif

I think we’re just surprised that you vehemently oppose SL lol. It really is a fun, happy, nice song. While some of her songs are complex, a lot of them aren’t.
A bright simple song about love is exactly what we need right now, and that’s prob why Gaga developed the song. It’s a sign on the times. She’s very hyper aware and I hope she releases it. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

okay wow :wtfga: the Hype Monster finally got its claws in me. this must have been planned and organized, how long it's been set up I don't know, but Gaga must have okayed this, I don't think the show would have risked playing it without her approval (next day EDIT: welp! lol)

I love hearing her music play at fashion shows, because can you imagine what a dream fulfilled that is for Gaga every time it happens? Young Miss Fashion meets Fame meets Music at the start of her career, hustling and hustling, and now models walk to her songs again and again over the years :bradley:

⚡🐲

Archived