💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Annnnnnnnnnd now I’m starting to worry about it underperforming. All this play and no pay.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its Christian Cowan's show, Gaga wore his pieces several times, maybe this is a premiere 

Nicoxxx

Put "Spring Location" on instagram. They put Stupid Love as the closing track of the show. Every ig story with SL playing omg

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, gagata said:

Its Christian Cowan's show, Gaga wore his pieces several times, maybe this is a premiere 

yeah like how could he betray her like that if it was a premiere? this has to be planned and agreed upon by Gaga and Cowan... hopefully?

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

yeah like how could he betray her like that if it was a premiere? this has to be planned and agreed upon by Gaga and Cowan... hopefully?

The silence is just so god damn f*cking

w e i r d 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

oh i just remember once he has a poll asked what we would like in his show, i replied with lady gaga, and he answered ....

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

The silence is just so god damn f*cking

w e i r d 

maybe it is actually planned? this entire promo so far is the most enigmatic she has ever done. 

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

maybe it is actually planned? this entire promo so far is the most enigmatic she has ever done. 

Truly, a reverse Enigmatic expedition 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Leoj305

Reminds me of when BR was played right when it came out for mcqueens fashion show. The song is probably dropping this Friday! 

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, Leoj305 said:

Reminds me of when BR was played right when it came out for mcqueens fashion show. The song is probably dropping this Friday! 

a love song on valentines day!

messybottom
Just now, Leoj305 said:

inb4 announcement tomorrow (Wednesday)

JudasJustDance

I haven’t listened to the song in a week or more. “Now it’s time to free me from the chain” remains MY FAVORITE PART it’s so fresh and AMAZING . 

TimisaMonster

The song sounds the same...just pitched probably for copyright purposes...

I just really need her team to announce something...everyone else is playing the song and still no words from the artist 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived