💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

joannesrats

It’s pitched down. Do we think that’s from the show’s audio master or a different version? I wouldn’t be surprised if she re-recorded it if she’s having trouble with higher notes. Maybe this is a Bad Romance situation where it’s debuted at a fashion show?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Jose P said:

Most locals don’t even know it’s a Gaga song that’s the thing. I bet he has no idea and neither 98% of those there unless everyone there was a Gaga fan.

I think though most people do... there were multiple news agencies reporting about the leak when it happened. Its literally everywhere, I would be suprised if nobody knew it was a Gaga song

End Racism Now

Married the Night

Omg I love that version. Her voice sounds deeper on the love part. Can’t wait to hear this in HQ!!!

xoxo Craig
Just now, joannesrats said:

It’s pitched down. Do we think that’s from the show’s audio master or a different version? I wouldn’t be surprised if she re-recorded it if she’s having trouble with higher notes. Maybe this is a Bad Romance situation where it’s debuted at a fashion show?

Thats definitely the shows doing... I wonder if they have the license to play Stupid Love

End Racism Now

likeitrough

okay stOP THE PANIC

Bobby follows Christian Cowan and it's his show. 

maybe once the song leaked they decided to use it to their advantage? ramp up the hype even more?

Jose P
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I think though most people do... there were multiple news agencies reporting about the leak when it happened. Its literally everywhere, I would be suprised if nobody knew it was a Gaga song

Yes but I’m sure the only ones who find out are Gaga fans, and also Twitter stans and pop heads. But the GP don’t spend a lot of time following these pop artists’ every move and don’t find out when stuff leaks. Remember you have to dig deep to find this stuff. I remember a user here made a post about the song being played at a club and people asking whose song it was.

2 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

maybe it's on purpose..... Maybe this has been orchestrated.....

Ofcourse its on purpose, fashion shows cant play leaked songs by artists. Also, Gaga has always released her unheard songs on fashion shows. Bad Romance was first heard on a fashion show when the demo leaked.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Jose P said:

Yes but I’m sure the only ones who find out are Gaga fans, and also Twitter stans and pop heads. But the GP don’t spend a lot of time following these pop artists’ every move and don’t find out when stuff leaks. Remember you have to dig deep to find this stuff. I remember a user here made a post about the song being played at a club and people asking whose song it was.

With the hype around Gaga and people curious about her next move after ASIB, this leak isn't a tiny like crack in the manifold... its huge. Several clubs here have been using the song, some of my friends I have heard bopping to the song. The GP knows this is a Gaga song, very few of them don't. The song and the news of the leak went viral, she literally broke the internet that day (made a thread about it citing a newspaper). And it wasn't hard to find tbh, it was all over Twitter and stuff. 

End Racism Now

Nicoxxx
8 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Omg I love that version. Her voice sounds deeper on the love part. Can’t wait to hear this in HQ!!!

it sounds deeper I think is another version

likeitrough
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ofcourse its on purpose, fashion shows cant play leaked songs by artists. Also, Gaga has always released her unheard songs on fashion shows. Bad Romance was first heard on a fashion show when the demo leaked.

BR was played at the A.M. Plato Atlantis show.

it is  the anniversary of Alexander McQueen's death today (the 11th) and BTW was released on this day as well.

Modern Ecstasy2
7 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

okay stOP THE PANIC

Bobby follows Christian Cowan and it's his show. 

maybe once the song leaked they decided to use it to their advantage? ramp up the hype even more?

Stop the panic, Start the music 

...deadass 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah but she told us to watch that at least :duck: This song is just out there living it's best life with not a peep about it from Gaga :toofunny:

SharkmanthaC

These fashion shows have to have some kind of artist agreement to play their songs, I would think?

she/her/hers

12 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

what the hell is her team waiting for lmfaooooo this is absolutely insane, just release the damn song already

Fortnite

Archived