💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

MissKombucha
6 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm not the one loving everything an artist makes. What I'm not gonna do is bash it just because it isn't insipiring enough. It's pop music.

Dance in the Dark was pop music. Electrical Chapel was pop music. They were anything but throw away teeny bop pop. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Welp :popcorn:

omgggg lmaooooo the level of unprofessionalism 

at least it's promoted more 

SpadesToStart

I think if they release the song in February, this may have all been part of the plan. Letting the leak and hype reach critical mass with almost no comment from Gaga, then BOOM it drops.

If we don’t see Stupid Love soon, then I truly question wtf Gaga’s team is thinking.

FameHookah

Can this pre era get even more messy, jesus christ ;-; 

Its like when bad romance leaked, so i hope the final version slays even more like BR did.

WTF is MDNA

ferretti
4 hours ago, Gypsy said:

This is actually insane, lol. She probably is pretty mad.

I'd be so mad at the DJ, cause he DEF knew it wasn't released and def pitched it due to that, I assume.

I can't believe this song is playing at clubs, on the radio, on people's phones, at fashion shows and I still haven't heard it. Sigh, waiting for official releases is a rough life. :icega:

disco stick tester, inquire within

FameHookah
8 hours ago, MissKombucha said:

No but I didn’t expect such a reductive orchestration either 

giphy.gif

Its the lead Chile..

She saves the best for the rest of the album as always.

WTF is MDNA

LIKELADYAGAGA
5 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Wow. Literally millions of people probably heard it now from all of the Instagram stories with it playing. David Dobrik's story probably got one million plays alone. This just reached the true general public. 

MissKombucha
53 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Its the lead Chile..

She saves the best for the rest of the album as always.

Where is this confirmation that it’s the lead exactly ?? Is the confirmation from the same people who said we’d have the song already ? 

Daylight Jokers
12 hours ago, MissKombucha said:

They changed the pitch. You can’t copyright claim it at that point. I don’t understand the thirst for this song - Gaga has hired Boys Noize, Blood Pop, BURNS, SOPHIE, Tchami, Baseck, and potentially Axwell for this album AND THIS IS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH ?! You’re going to tell me you’re producing with the dude who produced Purgatory (Boys Noize), the chick who produced PonyBoy (SOPHIE) ... fu**ing Baseck who produced trippy-underground-raver like LIFE and FALDAE .. AND YOU RELEASE SOME 1980’s FIRST TIME ON GARAGEBAND DEMO ? How do you go from writing Dance in The Dark and most of the Joanne record and come up with Stupid Love ? I’m sorry I’m ranting but did we wait four years for THAT ?! Girl ... GIRL .. GIRRRRLLLL .. 

Trash the songwriting all you want but the production is definitely not  'some 1980's first time on Garageband demo'.  We're not even sure yet if this is the official version and you're already here trashing the production.

gagaschickens

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Anderson123

I was going to say that maybe Gaga gave him permission to play the song like it happened with McQueen when Bad Romance premiered but apparently he had no idea the song was not out yet. How did he download it then? The right thing to do is to go to iTunes and purchase the file. He actually downloaded the song from either a leak site or ripped it from YouTube. 

I don’t know about you guys but if this were my show, I’d look for the highest quality audio, not a ripped mess. :rip:Inb4 Gaga cancels Stupid Love and released another lead single. 

MissKombucha

Theory. Listening to the production of it all again - what if this was one of the scrapped songs produced by DJWS ? It sounds like his production especially when put it against BTW. Maybe she allowed it to leak and the reason why her entire team is so non-chalet about the dilemma is because this is no longer a planned track for the record ? ? It’s a theory I can live with lol

Reminds me of when Bad Romance premiered at the end of Alexander McQueen's show; kind of messy this time though. Let's hope the LG6 era doesn't continue this way.  :messga:

Archived