Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli

Ā 

Ā 

ok but what about this? It seems that it is a reworkedĀ version of the bridge instrumental of the song.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Little Monsters Torture Me

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MissKombucha said:

They changed the pitch. You canā€™t copyright claim it at that point. I donā€™t understand the thirst for this song - Gaga has hired Boys Noize, Blood Pop, BURNS, SOPHIE, Tchami, Baseck, and potentially Axwell for this album AND THIS IS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH ?! Youā€™re going to tell me youā€™re producing with the dude who produced Purgatory (Boys Noize), the chick who produced PonyBoy (SOPHIE) ... fu**ing Baseck who produced trippy-underground-raverĀ like LIFE and FALDAE .. AND YOU RELEASE SOME 1980ā€™s FIRST TIME ON GARAGEBAND DEMO ? How do you go from writing Dance in The Dark and most of the Joanne record and come up with Stupid Love ? Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m ranting but did we wait four years for THAT ?! Girl ... GIRL .. GIRRRRLLLL ..Ā 

do you really think she would release an experimental-pc music-techno-underground-whatever song as theĀ lead single?

10 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

ā€œ the Stupid Loversā€ ... well ya damn read yaā€™selves with a name like that šŸ¤” no need to say more when you already shot yourselves in the foot with that comment BAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Oh wow you really got me there sis. As if its not obvious that you clearly don't have a response so you tried to "drag" me. You're reading at a 5th grade levelĀ and fortunately I can't relate. If that's success to you then you need an upgrade.Ā 

Ā 

B7-C53808-01-C4-44-E2-AC4-B-A5921-E6-DCC

Ā 

Ā 

MissKombucha
1 minute ago, Super said:

do you really think she would release an experimental-pc music-techno-underground-whatever song as theĀ lead single?

No but I didnā€™t expect such a reductive orchestration eitherĀ 

giphy.gif

MissKombucha
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Oh wow you really got me there sis. As if its not obvious that you clearly don't have a response so you tried to "drag" me. You're reading at a 5th grade levelĀ and fortunately I can't relate.Ā 

Ā 

B7-C53808-01-C4-44-E2-AC4-B-A5921-E6-DCC

Ā 

Ā 

I didnā€™t have to read you because you read yourself. You did my job for me..but you do you, youĀ ā€œStupid Loverā€. šŸ„°Ā 

Vitleysingur
8 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Ā 

ok but what about this? It seems that it is a reworkedĀ version of the bridge instrumental of the song.Ā 

This sounds very similar to that leaked intro which a lot of people hear Dancing On My Own and Born This Way from. šŸ˜‚

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Just now, MissKombucha said:

I didnā€™t have to read you because you read yourself. You did my job for me..but you do you, youĀ ā€œStupid Loverā€. šŸ„°Ā 

If calling myself a fan of a song is a read then sure...Ā :vegas:

stevana229
13 minutes ago, Super said:

uh yes, if she gave it her classic pop spin to it... an experimental techno song with pop hooks and a pop chorus would be amazing

MissKombucha
6 minutes ago, Floppy said:

If calling myself a fan of a song is a read then sure...Ā :vegas:

Ay bendito, she doesnā€™t even realize why I made fun of her.Ā 

MissKombucha
5 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

uh yes, if she gave it her classic pop spin to it... an experimental techno song with pop hooks and a pop chorus would be amazing

IN COMES ā€œBABYLONā€Ā WHICH SHOULD BEĀ THE FIRST SINGLEĀ 

tumblr_pue37mH0Y61s4cgr2o1_500.gifv

stevana229
4 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

IN COMES ā€œBABYLONā€Ā WHICH SHOULD BEĀ THE FIRST SINGLEĀ 

tumblr_pue37mH0Y61s4cgr2o1_500.gifv

a pop techno song with THOSE VISUALS... omg... iconic... she would give the gays everything they needed

7 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

Ay bendito, she doesnā€™t even realize why I made fun of her.Ā 

Actually I do it's just dumb. Obviously the nickname comes from the song title why are you acting like what you said was even clever.Ā :messga:

Archived