šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

My friend noticed something about the SL still...

DC

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Ok, letā€™s talk about I donā€™t remember seeing to the 2nd to 7th pics before! Iā€™m just shocked, what kind of fan am I?Ā 
shocked gif wow GIF

Everytime I see that gif it always reminds me of LDShadowLady's episode of Shadowcraft right at 8:10 when all of her Subscriby Goats somehow disappeared in the Goat ParadiseĀ :laughga:

Ā 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism
43 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Are you the same fan who said you didn't listen to her unreleased? :giveup:Ā You have so much media to consume youngun

Lmao. Thatā€™s sad Iā€™m not a young fan. Trust me, Iā€™m Brazilian andĀ I got to went to BTWB which was HARD to get and the only concert we had. But maā€™am lmaoĀ 

Iā€™m still processing the unreleased tracks that Iā€™ve never heard... I mean, at least Iā€™m having some stuff to discoverĀ meanwhile weā€™reĀ waiting for anything about LG6Ā :selena:

Ā 

Just now, Santa Stefani said:

Iā€™m Brazilian andĀ I got to went to BTWB which was HARD to get and the only concert we had. But maā€™am lmao

Omg, didĀ you by any chance record any good HD footage?Ā :enigma:

Gagaism
46 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Everytime I see that gif it always reminds me of LDShadowLady's episode of Shadowcraft right at 8:10 when all of her Subscriby Goats somehow disappeared in the Goat ParadiseĀ :laughga:

Ā 

OMG, what happened to the goats? Lmao

OMG, what happened to the goats? Lmao

Apparently they all just vanished out of nowhere, not even Lizzie knowsĀ :laughga:

Gagaism
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg, didĀ you by any chance record any good HD footage?Ā :enigma:

Sis Iā€™m no the type of aĀ rich fan.Ā On that time all IĀ had was a NokiaĀ cellphone with a bad camera feature so lmao

Sis Iā€™m no the type of aĀ rich fan.Ā On that time all IĀ had was a NokiaĀ cellphone with a bad camera feature so lmao

Well... do you by any chance have any rare deleted footage from the tour? I'm trying to find theseĀ :enigma:

Ā 

beaublue

Well she usually starts wearing the fashion from the next era before it starts. She did it with Joanne, ARTPOP, BTW. So itā€™s safe to say weā€™ve beenĀ seeing the concept of the album in regards to fashion šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Archived