💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon HOME is LIVE

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

You can now start transferring Pokemon with Pokemon Home.

Pokemon Home is now available to download on Nintendo Switch. The cloud-based subscription service, which allows you to transfer Pokemon from previous games into Pokemon Sword and Shield among other features, was previously announced for a February 2020 release window, but the specific date was not confirmed.

Like Pokemon Bank, Pokemon Home allows you to store Pokemon you've caught across various games. There are two versions of Pokemon Home: the Nintendo Switch app and the mobile app. The mobile version has distinct features, including trading, and is a companion app to the Switch one rather than an alternative. Currently, the Nintendo Switch and Android versions are available for download, while the iOS version is not yet available

pokemon-home.900x.jpg

READ MORE HERE:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-home-is-now-available-on-nintendo-switch-a/1100-6473640/

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

It’s now up for iOS devices 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Meruk Holland

Just how big is the file? I can't tell if its taking 45 minutes because its a big ass file, or because my internet is being garbage

Boyboi12
10 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Just how big is the file? I can't tell if its taking 45 minutes because its a big ass file, or because my internet is being garbage

Mine says 5 hours 10 minutes 

Daenerys

It’s +700mb 

mine downloaded in under 20 min but I think I was able to catch it before the world got to the servers 

Archived